USD 201
USD 175
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 242/night.

Ambassador Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 196
USD 175
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 213/night.

Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 129
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 231/night.

USD 305
USD 281
Sofitel
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 321/night.

Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 212
USD 190
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 259/night.

Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 209
USD 129
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 187/night.

Raffaello Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 234
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 546
USD 357
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 441/night.

Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 178
USD 139
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 210/night.

USD 313
USD 258
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 304/night.

2,156 results
All reviewsprinter's rowmeli cafeprinters rowthe looptwo sinkswithin walking distancegrant parkblue lineattached restaurantstreet noisebrick wallbuckingham fountainsears towerroom was spaciousfront desk staffwalk in showerpublic transportation
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great hotel, clean and comfortable room for a bargain price, and super convenient location! All of the staff were friendly and helpful! Fantastic brunch and Meli’s Cafe next door! 11/10 would recommend!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I’m impressed with the hotel. Conveniently located, great priced and clean! Where else can u get great value! Loved that they put at least 4 comfy pillows and the bed is just right! Not soft nor too hard on your back. I will stay here again. The only problem I had was there is no big sign outside to help me locate the hotel easier and no mark loading or unloading zone. Also there is no 24 hours food service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I was in Chicago to attend a 3-day conference at the Hilton on S. Michigan Avenue, but there were no guest rooms left there by the time I booked. I started looking for other hotels within walking distance of the conference; that's how I found the Hotel Blake, and I'm so glad I did! Hotel Blake is in a beautiful, well restored building in the south part of the Loop. My room was large and airy, with high ceilings and a lovely view of the Printer's Row neighborhood and Harold Washington Library. The hotel is an easy, 10-minute walk from S. Michigan Avenue and the north end of the museum campus. My room was quiet, the king bed was very comfortable, and I slept well. The bathroom included double sinks and a very large rain-style shower. Other amenities included free wifi, a small fitness center, flat-screen TV, and mini-fridge. Every staff member I interacted with was exceptionally friendly and attentive. There is a great restaurant, Meli Café, attached to Hotel Blake; my colleague, my fiancé, and I enjoyed a couple of delicious meals there. (Their Berkshire pork chop is highly recommended!). All in all, the Hotel Blake was convenient, comfortable, and felt luxurious for the price. It was a lucky find and a great value. I would happily stay here again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Great hotel! easy walking distance to my meetings, love how friendly and helpful the employees are there. I liked the location for a variety of different restaurants that were also in walking distance.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 March 2018

This location is great for easy travel to restaurants, shopping and entertainment downtown. The valet service was convenient for leaving my car and using Uber for transportation.The staff was friendly, informative and willing to accommodate us. The room was clean and provided enough space for the 3 of us.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends