USD 175
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 237/night.

Ambassador Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 196
USD 175
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 256/night.

USD 272
InterContinental
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 310/night.

Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 129
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 220/night.

USD 247
Sofitel
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 335/night.

Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 209
USD 129
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 204/night.

Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 190
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 272/night.

Raffaello Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 163
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 192/night.

USD 357
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 425/night.

The Peninsula Chicago(Chicago)
USD 558
The Peninsula
2,156 results
All reviewsprinter's rowmeli cafeprinters rowthe looptwo sinkswithin walking distancegrant parkblue lineattached restaurantstreet noisebrick wallbuckingham fountainsears towerroom was spaciousfront desk staffwalk in showerpublic transportation
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I’m impressed with the hotel. Conveniently located, great priced and clean! Where else can u get great value! Loved that they put at least 4 comfy pillows and the bed is just right! Not soft nor too hard on your back. I will stay here again. The only problem I had was there is no big sign outside to help me locate the hotel easier and no mark loading or unloading zone. Also there is no 24 hours food service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I was in Chicago to attend a 3-day conference at the Hilton on S. Michigan Avenue, but there were no guest rooms left there by the time I booked. I started looking for other hotels within walking distance of the conference; that's how I found the Hotel Blake, and I'm so glad I did! Hotel Blake is in a beautiful, well restored building in the south part of the Loop. My room was large and airy, with high ceilings and a lovely view of the Printer's Row neighborhood and Harold Washington Library. The hotel is an easy, 10-minute walk from S. Michigan Avenue and the north end of the museum campus. My room was quiet, the king bed was very comfortable, and I slept well. The bathroom included double sinks and a very large rain-style shower. Other amenities included free wifi, a small fitness center, flat-screen TV, and mini-fridge. Every staff member I interacted with was exceptionally friendly and attentive. There is a great restaurant, Meli Café, attached to Hotel Blake; my colleague, my fiancé, and I enjoyed a couple of delicious meals there. (Their Berkshire pork chop is highly recommended!). All in all, the Hotel Blake was convenient, comfortable, and felt luxurious for the price. It was a lucky find and a great value. I would happily stay here again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Great hotel! easy walking distance to my meetings, love how friendly and helpful the employees are there. I liked the location for a variety of different restaurants that were also in walking distance.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 March 2018

This location is great for easy travel to restaurants, shopping and entertainment downtown. The valet service was convenient for leaving my car and using Uber for transportation.The staff was friendly, informative and willing to accommodate us. The room was clean and provided enough space for the 3 of us.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2018

The staff and service are top notch and the hotel is located just a few min from all main attractions. The room was spacious with a work area, which was nice since I was on business. The concierge will go above and beyond and super friendly. I've stayed here at least 3 times and this hotel is always my go to spot if nothing else is available. Made the mistake at staying at Hard Rock once and im always going back to Hotel Blake. The restaurant connected to the hotel - Meli has amazing food, but they serve organic eggs that are the best I've ever had. Lets add excellent room service on the list as well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business