All reviews park and fly front desk orange line room was clean other hotels nice indoor pool free shuttle hotel staff comfortable stay one night stay business traveler a great stay easy access walmart downtown microwave gym
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel has been my home away from home for many years and Gabby in Coaches Sports Bar and Grill has always went above to make sure my meal is exceptional!!!
There’s always a glass of Cabernet ready and her honestly on the my meal selections is always appreciated!!!
I glad to call this hotel my second home and always look forward to seeing Gabby because I know I’m always welcomed back to my second home!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

With the one and only Gaby.
I love it when she is my server or bartender.
She provides the best customer service, with a bit a of wit(maybe some sarcasms).
Coaches has a new chef (Jasmine) and she’s been putting out some amazing food.
Enjoy your visit to Coaches (inside the Holiday Inn at MDW airport hotel center).

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am thrilled you had such a wonderful time! Thank you for recognizing our great staff. I will be sure to let them know that their hard work and efforts did not go unnoticed. Thank you again for your great review. We look forward to serving you during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I frequently stop at this Holiday Inn when I am in this area for business. Universally, the staff is pleasant and welcoming from the minute you walk in the door. I often end up getting a waiter named Jesus when I eat in the restaurant. He has a great sense of service. After a couple of times, he started bringing my drink when he saw he - no need to ask. I do a lot of work when I'm there and he is alert to come back to the table when he sees I'm diverted -- such as looking up at the TV, taking a bathroom break, or just looking around. I've been to lots of hotels - but it's clear there is a property-wide focus on customer service. Kudos to management and thanks to Jesus!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mwp_ord
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

The location and room was clean. Housekeeping did a great job and even left some nice notes everyday. The worst bed I️ have ever slept on!! It was like a water bed. Spoke to manger who stated all the beds were like this, offered to show us another room but no point if he stated all the beds were like it. After the second night I️ had to sleep on the floor that is how bad the bed was. The pool was nice, the buildings and bed was clean.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
HIMidwayGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Raptor2010,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am terribly sorry you did not have a peaceful night's sleep because of our bed. At the end of the day, one of the most important things to any guest is how comfortable the bed is. I'm truly am very sorry to hear our bed did not suit your needs. Thank you very much for the kind comments about our housekeeping staff. Thank you for staying with us and I truly hope there is something we can provide you so that we can have you stay again.

Regards,

Dan H.
GM

Reviewed 5 March 2018

From the moment you arrive at the hotel, it's clear the staff is keen on having a happy customer. The friendly check-in banter was nice and kinda made the place feel boutique-ish. The room was pretty comfortably besides a noisy a/c unit. Overall the stay was quite pleasant.

The trip to Midway airport was also very convenient and comfortable in their complimentary shuttle.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
HIMidwayGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thanks so much for the 4-Star review! We are happy to see our staff took great care of from the moment you arrived. I apologize our a/c unit was loud as I know this can be very disturbing to one's sleep.
The next time you are in Chicago, stop by for another visit at the Holiday Inn Chicago Midway.

Regards,