All reviews amazing city views el train recommend staying here living room stayed here the loop front desk apartment units closet towels accommodations amenities tv floor
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Nice apartments, the front desk people are really sweet and helpful. Its pretty quiet in the building, its pretty much all long term working professionals. Theres a nice game room and movie theater room. The apartments have a nice kitchen with a lot of kitchen supplies. Theres a washer and dryer in room. They also have a dry cleaning pick up service where you leave the clothes in the locker and they drop it off!

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a one week hotel stay, apartments were clean and well furnished. Neighbors were friendly and area was perfect to enjoy the city life. Front desk was not a good experience, check in was a hassle and we also got yelled at for using the pool during normal hours. While the sign for flooring showed 8am - 4pm, we were still kicked out when we were clearly there at 9pm. Dont ever. Yell at your tenants let alone your guests, was very rude and will never come back.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank jglee8
Reviewed 13 October 2017

We stayed here for the Chicago marathon. It's location was great - accessible to all the sights on foot. High spec apartment with a swimming pool and outdoor sun deck (limited sunshine on it due to the surrounding buildings) It is close to the railway so expect some noise from the trains but we had ear plugs so it wasn't a problem. It was great to have the fridge and have a takeaway rather than eating out all the time.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I'm planning to attend RSNA in November in Chicago. For this I used IBooking for online hotel reservation, as I have done before several times, without any problems with all the other Hotels I used.
After an online reservation of Oakwood Hotel, WHIT GRATUITE CANCELATION, I decided to cancel the reservation in July (the gratuite cancellation is until 14 days before the arriving day, in november!!!!). After the cancellation in July, I became to receive lots of emails insisting to stay in this Hotel, and after the cancellation, this Hotel charged my credit card, trying to force me to use it. I never have had so a bad experience. What kind of hotel use this politics to force a consumer to buy it???
In the beginning I was very interest in this Hotel, but because the place it is located, I decided to reserve another more appropriate for my necessities. And after this attempt to force me to use it, I decided to divide this experience with further consumers.

Date of stay: July 2017
2  Thank Cristinen2014
Reviewed 20 May 2017

My wife and I had a lovely experience in this apartment after going from hotel to hotel on our vacation. The apartment was large with views overlooking the Loop. It was so good to be able to cook our food in the well-equipped kitchen. The amenities were good, fry pan, cutting board etc, everything looked new. We did our groceries shopping at Target where we tried to get the smallest item like olive oil, butter but we had so much left over at the end of the week! When we arrived we were met by friendly and helpful staff. Level A (13th floor) had swimming pools, a gym, pool table, an outside area with BBQ... generally a feel-good place. To get around we mostly Ubered it and found it cheap and convenient. The temperature was between 8c and 15c so walking around was a bit cold. We would stay at this apartment again and recommend it.

Room tip: Uber it around. Rather then Target and 7/11 find out where the markets are. Check out Eataly Great Italian foods.
Date of stay: April 2017