All reviews room was clean front desk stayed here clean place to stay waffle maker eastern illinois university thin walls night stay two queen beds yogurt visiting charleston eiu microwave odor midnight channels
Reviewed 1 August 2016

The room was clean. Breakfast offered was small. Even though smokers were outside of every entrance the hotel smelled of smoke on the inside as well as the room.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

This is our 3rd time staying at this hotel. So far our stay has being always great. The rooms are clean and the amenities (small fridge, microwave, tv) are always in good working conditions. To bad WI-FI didn't have internet access, or at least we were not able to get in.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

The room was great. Clean and had everything we needed. Staff was very polite and professional. Only issues was that upon checking out, I was given my total of $55.39 for the one night stay. Two (2) days later, a charge from the hotel of $639.39 appeared on my credit card. Calling the hotel, it took the front desk person nearly 5 mins to find the charge and then simply told me that "someone had re-figured the charge for the one night stay and had billed me for the $639.39." with no other explanation. He stated that he would void the charge, but it may not disappear from my account for several days and that if it is still there after 3 - 4 days, to call back and speak to the manager. Obviously, an employee tried to scam me for $639.93 as the original charge of $55.39 was still there.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I am so happy to have Days Inn in Charleston, IL. It is clean and comfortable. The staff are always pleasant. They save me the trouble of driving to Mattoon for a room because all of my time is spent in Charleston. Thank you Charleston Days Inn for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends