“Best value of long stay hotel”

Extended Stay America - Champaign - Urbana
Ranked #20 of 25 Hotels in Champaign
Reviewed 12 July 2017

This is the best value hotel I have stayed in US, very good location and good staff with kitchen in room. This hotel in Champgign, Il is newly renewed, I stay here every time I visit the town, almost 3 months in total of 6 stays.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Champaign - Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you for staying with us again, and making Extended Stay America - Champaign - Urbana your home away from home. We are delighted to know our associates left you with a good impression of our hotel and that you found us to be a good value in the area. I will be sure to share your compliments with my entire team for a job well done! It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Champaign - Urbana

Reviewed 12 June 2017

The staff here was very friendly and accommodating. We were greeted every time we came and went. Nothing fancy but a great value for the money. Having a full sized refrigerator for our family reunion was great! We will stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Champaign - Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to review your experience at Extended Stay America - Champaign - Urbana. We are thrilled to read that you loved our helpful associates, the great value we offer for the price and also the in-room amenities we provide. Thanks again for choosing our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

This is a great hotel to stay at. My stay was for 13 weeks. My room was always clean, the staff was always very helpful, and i was close to every store i could want. The kitchen in the rooms have anything you could need. My stay with Extended stay was wonderful. I always felt safe as well. I will definitely stay with Extended Stay again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Champaign - Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Thank you for your feedback of your stay at Extended Stay America - Champaign – Urbana. It’s our pleasure knowing you loved all the aspects of your visit, especially your spotless room and the excellent service we offer. We can’t wait to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Since my daughter study in U of I, every time I come to visit, ESA is my only choice. The convenient location, friendly staff, etc. The most important is there is a kitchen where I cook all my daughter and I like to eat.

Room Tip: I personally prefer to stay high floors
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Champaign - Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2017

Thank you for returning to the Extended Stay America - Champaign - Urbana. We are pleased to read our location and fully-equipped kitchen has always been convenient for your needs and that our staff was continually impressing you with our service. We appreciate your consistent support and would love to welcome you back the next time you are in the area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Won't be sleeping tonight after finding several ants in the bathroom and the BED. So $&@#% sick. The hotel is gross, outdated, offers nothing, and front desk employee was unpleasant and useless. Walls are thin. What a disgusting waste of $140. Unbelievable.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Champaign - Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

The issues you mentioned does not meet our standards and we are very sorry for dropping the ball during your stay. Corrective action has already been taken in the appropriate departments to ensure that this doesn't happen again. We take these concerns seriously and place great emphasis on maintaining a clean, healthy and safe environment for all of our guests. I hope you and your family will choose us again so that we can provide you with a more satisfactory visit.