“In the fun part of Champaign, interesting dishes”
Review of Ko Fusion

Ko Fusion
Reserve with OpenTable
Ko Fusion is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 367 Restaurants in Champaign
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2018

A family birthday coincided with the first University of Illinois home football game (and they won!), so we wanted to celebrate. Our group had 2 vegetarians (make your own rolls plus vegetable dumplings made them happy) and two non-sushi lovers, one of whom had lamb chops and one of whom was convinced to try rolls that she really liked. I would recommend the squid salad and the roll with white tuna and lemon zest. Our server started off super strong with a great personality and lots of good recommendations, but then it's like he dropped us. We had food on plates but no silverware or chopsticks and or dishes for soy sauce; another passing waiter came to our rescue.

1  Thank Monica T

Reviewed 24 August 2018

The sushi was excellent and the service was outstanding. You should try all of the sushi off the 1.00 menus it is all good.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I ate here on a Friday evening with my daughter and my nephew - both young adults. We ate outdoors on the patio, and a band was playing. We were were seated immediately, which surprised me because the place was busy.

We shared three different types of sushi and the white tuna cerviche appetizer. All were excellent. This was some of the best sushi I have had, and I loved the creative combinations of ingredients. The restaurant offers some nice special cocktails, which I recommend trying. I had a plum old fashioned and the others had a gin drink. Both were very good.

Service was prompt, but we did not feel rushed. A very nice evening!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

I have visited here several times for dinner but never for lunch. I have always found that dinner prices (even on $1 sushi Sunday) is a little steep. The lunch buffet is really great. Of course you can visit as many times as you'd like, and I want to say it was around $13-$15 per person - not bad. There is one or two kinds of sushi on the buffet, sugared donuts, a spicy apple salad that is interesting and delicious, various fried rice, a coconut curry, and many other delectable dishes. I will definitely be returning for their buffet. A+!

1  Thank Ryan H
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent sushi! They have a lunch buffet during the week offering a variety of choices. There is also $1 sushi nights where you can choose your favorites.