“The Best Bakery Around!!!”

Kirsten's Danish Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Burr Ridge
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I have always had a great experience at the bakery! Beautiful Cakes, Excellent cookies and out of this world Key Lime Pies!! Oh yeah don't forget about the delicious chicken pot pies!! I had picked up a absolutely gorgeous baby shower cake and beautiful cookies in the shape of onesies, feathers and teepees. I have also used this bakery for various wedding favors!

1  Thank taylorsw88

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I will NEVER use this bakery again!! They may have the best cakes and cookies in the area, but they totally messed up three dozen wedding dress cookies that were to be my guest give-aways for a bridal shower I was hosting. They offered no solutions, except for a refund (of course!) and left me with less than 24 hours to come up with a substitution! I don't understand their mistake because I ordered the shower cake at the same time, same order ticket, which included the invitation.

2  Thank superpowers2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017

All their bakery is super fresh and the are very creative if you need a cake for a special occasion. Their breads are also fresh and excellent.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

One of my favorite things to do in Burr Ridge is to visit (and eat at)
Kirsten's Bakery. Everything is so delicious looking!!!
We love their baked goods as well as their lunches.
There is no other bakery like this one in the western suburbs.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Whether you are looking for cookies or a beautiful custom cake, Kirsten's is definitely the place for it all. Delicious cookies, cakes, sandwiches. You can't go wrong. I have ordered custom sugar cookies for Christmas and beautiful 3 tier birthday cakes for special celebrations. I have never been disappointed.