“Thai food”

Siam Siam Thai Cuisine
Ranked #27 of 111 Restaurants in Buffalo Grove
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

They have such delicious food especially love their Pad Thai and Pad see Ewe . I always order carryout but they do have dining room , followed them from their location on Dundee .

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Every time I visit a Thai restaurant I try their green curry. Some are decent, some resemble syrup and taste terribly and some are forgettable. I always come back to Siam Siam and their delicious and balanced dish. For me it is almost a gold standard for the green curry.
Also worth mentioning are the Pad Thai and cashew chicken.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have been a customer of the various owners/cooks for the past 30+ years, beginning with their original location on Devon Ave in Chicago. My favorite main dish has always been the Lemon Chicken, with the Chicken Satay appetizer a very close second (love the peanut sauce and cucumbers). For something slightly unusual, try the Beef Salad. I will occasionally eat in their dining room, but mostly I order for take-out......3 or 4 dishes, including (usually) BBQ Pork Fried Rice.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I have honestly never tried Asian food in the United States of America. But, a colleague suggested that we eat lunch at Siam Siam and I was really pleased that we did.

The service was very fast and efficient, something that is quite common in the service industry in America.

The food was awesome. The flavours were that of genuine, authentic Thai food which I really like. I chose the red curry, which was served with white rice. It was hot (heat) and delicious, with the perfect amount of curry heat (flavour).

If you are in the area, what ever the reason, I would highly advise you to go to Siam Siam...

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

My son and I went to this restaurant. Maybe because we look like Asian, the waitress lead us to a table but kept us waiting for 40 mins without taking our order; however two other tables seated later than us got service / they are all white people. We will never visit this restaurant again.

Date of visit: October 2016