“Great Food”

Al Bawadi Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Bridgeview
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Shwarma, kabobs, lamb, non-alcoholic beverages, juices.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My family wanted to try something new for dinner so we decided to come here. The staff was friendly, the server Mariam, made some great recommendations for my family to try. The food arrived quick and it tasted phenomenal. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I went there few times and I had great service and amazing food, I would suggest everyone to go there and try it.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Went here with our daughter, son-in-law and two granddaughters, 11 & 9, they have dined here before, our first time. Would not have been my choice but I knew my husband would like it and it was his birthday celebration. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. I ordered shrimp scampi which was very good & I did try a few other items that the rest of the group ordered. I especially liked something, don't know the name but it was a spread, white, made out of potatoes, eggs & garlic, it was whipped, very smooth and so good. I am glad we went, it was a nice, different experience, very enjoyable and I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Service was very pleasant and prompt. Atmosphere nice. Spicey shrimp appetizer was excellent. Chopped salad was also very good and fresh. Lamb and ribeye cabobs were good but too well done. Mint tea was very good. Will go back for the dinner order of shrimp.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Huge tables for families. Unusual food choices. Good service. The best sweet pizza style dessert a must to try. Many acquaintances had recommended this restaurant but you would definitely have to like this type of food.