“Good food and Friendly Staff”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #52 of 80 Restaurants in Bourbonnais
Reviewed 13 November 2017

The food was fresh and the staff was very kind and helpful. The one bad thing was the play place was freezing. They said they were waiting for a part and apologized.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

We didn't want to stray far from the interstate and were pressed for time so we stopped here for a quick lunch. The food was typical McDonalds and the young girl at the counter was friendly. The rather shoddy and dirty entrance was a bit startling, but the food was hot and fresh. After lunch my husband and I made the mistake of visiting the bathrooms. My husband said the men's room was filled with litter on the floor and messy. The women's was worse. The toilets were covered with dried feces, "soiled" adult clothing was lying on the floor, the sinks were disgusting, the floor was dirty. I'm trying not to think of the germs I may have ingested with my lunch and hoping we don't get sick. Next restaurant I go to, I'll visit the bathrooms first. The manager was not available so there was no one to whom I could complain. Yuck!

Reviewed 28 February 2016

I visit this McDonald's frequently because it is close to the Interstate entrance. The food is always fresh!!! The burgers are hot and the drinks are nice and cold. I especially enjoy the iced tea in the winter and summer months,

Reviewed 3 January 2016

I have been through this McDonalds before and the Diet Coke just does not taste the same as other McDonald's Diet Cokes, which I love. I thought it was just a fluke this summer when it didn't taste the same, but I just went today and it's the same flavor, which isn't good. They must not change their piping as often.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

The food was ok. Try to stay away from fast food. The service was quick. They are very friendly and helpfull because i was not used to this mc donald.