“Excellent Mexican food”

Bucho's
Ranked #15 of 165 Restaurants in Bolingbrook
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is one of my brother’s favorite restaurants, and it was my first visit. I was impressed by the nice selection and the delicious food. At the outset, you get chips and salsa as well as a bowl of jalapeños and spicy vegetables. I had the pork tacos - the pork is served Al Pastor and was delicious. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Yes I said Jumbo. I could not finish because it was so filling. Great taste. This was not filled with just alcohol. The flavor was fanominal. Best 25.00 spent.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The food was OK, the margarita was very good, knocked me for a loop but I don't drink much. The guacamole was very good.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

I really looked forward to trying this spot. I was surprised with the food given how busy it is every day. The food is not authentic Mexican, and the margaritas are not very good. If you want true Mexican there are two taco/burrito spots right around the corner that are way better, in my opinion.
I would definitely say that this place did not have very good Mexican food.
The bathrooms were also not that clean.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Love eating at Bucho's. This local restaurant is by far the best and most authentic Mexican around. The chips and salsa are fantastic and have some heat. Love that they bring pickled veggies as an appetizer. The chicken noodle soup, which is served with every meal, is also fabulous. (Use the lime!)

I usually get tacos or chimichangas for my meal. It's always delicious. You cannot go wrong. Any time I go to any other Mexican restaurant, I get home sick for Bucho's.