“Terrible service just to get okay, but overpriced, food.”
Review of Eggs Inc. Cafe

Eggs Inc. Cafe
Ranked #37 of 156 Restaurants in Bolingbrook
Cuisines: American
Description: Breakfast/Lunch restaurant in Bolingbrook (60490). Have been here several time since they opened at the beginning of 2011. I'venot sampled their lunch fare but every breakfast item I have had are wonderful, served warm and large portions. Try the Potato Pancakes very delicious. Please review and rate this restaurant. Thanks.
Chicago suburbia
“Terrible service just to get okay, but overpriced, food.”
Reviewed 4 October 2011

We visited late on a Sunday morning (10:30) and had to wait nearly an hour for a table because we had five people. No one seemed to care or even bothered to move a chair so we could get seated at one of the empty four-spot tables. When we were finally seated, our waitress was a very infrequent visitor at our table and forgot my coffee (I eventually flagged down another table's server). The food itself wasn't bad but it was overpriced for being standard breakfast fare. Skillets ranged from $8 to $14 and they weren't especially large or fancy. Between the terrible service -- which was really the deal breaker -- and the cost, there's just too many better places to go in the area for breakfast. And places that can actually handle five people at a table.

• Visited October 2011

Oak Lawn, Illinois
“TOP OF THE LINE ITEMS, GREAT PEOPLE!”
Reviewed 6 August 2011

I ordered four breakfasts to go - drove up - they brought everything out to my car - and I zoomed away. Fast service, great breakfasts, top of the line food items - the thick cut, smoked bacon was crisp and tasty. The take out containers - were NOT styrofoam and kept my medium over eggs from cooking more but kept them hot so I could enjoy my breakfast. I ordered two eggs over medium with the ham off the bone. Slight problem - ham was not off the bone. It was a huge slice, though. Took off a bit because of this. My brother ordered three eggs over easy with bacon - and pancakes. His breakfast eggs were spot on - the bacon was yummo - the two huge pancakes were perfection. The take out bags included enough syrup, butter, preserves, etc. - very generous - and again, top of the line items. My sister-in-law had the peach cobbler crepes with cottage cheese - it could have been a disaster - cottage cheese might have turned rubbery with heat applied - it didn't - it was delish! She was absolutely delighted. She had ordered both bacon and sausage - we did not get the sausage - I took off another half point for shorting us on the sausage (I probably could have called them and gone back to pick that up - but??? - should have been there in the first place). I also ordered an apple pancake - my brother and sister-in-law had never had one. This is the 40 minute baked in an oven, huge, sweet, incredibly edible dealeo - we each had a pie slice of this apple extravaganza - it was truly wonderful. This restaurant has a great breakfast menu - extensive - and they make every effort to please. I must go back to try their lunches - I have a hunch that this would also be a wonderful experience!

• Visited August 2011