“Decent food, new soda machine”
Review of Go Roma - CLOSED

Go Roma
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 November 2011

I've eaten here several times and the food is good. Their soup is really good as are their Go Roma bread and garlic bread with cheese. Pizza is good as are sandwiches. Tried Chicken limone tonight and it was really good!
Chocolate cake dessert is also very good.
Since last visit, they have a new Coke product machine. You can select the basic type of drink and then have it flavored with lime, orange, cherry, cherry vanilla, and more. They even have caffeine free choices which is great!
Definitely get their rewards card to rack up points even if you don't eat here often.

There are newer reviews for Go Roma

Reviewed 12 September 2011

We eat here quite often. Nice for those nights when everyone has somewhere to be and we need to eat quick, without eating at the Golden Arches! The food is always good and more than enough to eat!

Reviewed 31 August 2009

This was the first time we have ever eaten at this chain restaurant. The only negative for me is that your food has to be ordered once you walk through the door. Never much for this type of establishment as it always feels like I am in a fast food restaurant. The girl who served us Jill was very friendly and helped us through the food selection. I took the classic caesar salad (Side portion $3.29 followed by Sausage Rigatoni $9.99 for the Full size). The food was well presented and delivered to the table fast, and I must say very tasty. Even my boys were very impressed with their Pizza's. Certainly eat here again soon. It was a pity that the weather was not good as they had a great outdoor patio area.