“The food was lukewarm.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2018

The title is practically my entire review. Although the waitress assured us that the food had just come directly from the kitchen, it was barely heated.

Did a customer once get burned by an entree and since then -- to avoid potential injury and lawsuits -- the food is served tepid at best?

"Chambre" is for wine....not, eggs, potatoes, pancakes, etc.

won't be back.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 5 October 2018

My wife and I have been going here for over 5 years. We meet a group of friends for breakfast on Sundays and have great service and plenty of delicious food. Their lunches and soups are very flavorful, the only downside is it's more than I can eat. That's why they have doggy bags. I've never had a bad meal or bad service.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

This place is great. Good food at good prices. Greatest soups, Gyros and Lamb Shanks too. Daily specials! Can’t wait to go back.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

A great place for a good meal at a very fair price. My wife and I actually go quite often, breakfast, lunch and dinner. We would highly recommend it.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We go on a regular basis, they have Great food and Service, mostly enough food to take home for another day which makes their Fantastic prices even better when you sit down and enjoy there Great Food another Day.

Date of visit: August 2018