“Solid breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Just like a NYC diner I am used to. Always good fresh food. Good friendly service. The crepes are awesome! Never disappoints

1  Thank jml1618

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We had driven by this restaurant many times and the parking lot was always so crowded I suggested that we try it for lunch one day. We did. I had the Gyros sandwich and my husband the liver and onions. When our plates came, we were amazed at the portions you are given and my husband and I are big eaters, but neither one of us ate everything. Food was hot, tasty and served by a very pleasant server and the "bus" boys couldn't have been any nicer and quick to assist. We will definitely go back again!

1  Thank 1945Sue29
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Open late for dining comes in handy when out late for work and need quality food when other places are closed.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Visited On Sept 7th. Food average at best. Service is poor almost sarcastic. Servings are nice. Would avoid if possible.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

We stopped by for breakfast after staying at Indian Lakes. Had great service, coffee, and food. We really enjoyed the large menu they had for breakfast. Nice outdoor cafe as well.