“They do not keep your information private!”

National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Belleville
Reviewed 6 April 2018

It's a nice place to visit but DO NOT give them your address. I now receive at least five solicitations for donations DAILY in the mail for various religious organizations around the country. This began after I purchased a memorial Mass and gave them my address. :(

All reviews
"dessert table"
"great food and service"
"delicious restaurant"

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The food and service was exceptional. The room was very large and they even had centerpieces for each table. We had a soup and salad combination lunch and everything was FANTASTIC! The staff was efficient and very accommodating with all of our requests. I can’t say enough about this experience. Not enough stars to give to them.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Located across from recently opened Hoffbrau House. Great on sight restaurant. And gift shop that offers many items you can only find on line. Great playground for children.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Nice lunch offering several gluten free soups and salad bar. In summer enjoy
patio seating. Priced right.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

My friend & I went to the 'Way of lights' last Wednesday driving from the Alton- Godfrey area. It's a quick trip down 255. We arrived about 530pm & went to the restaurant to have dinner. After we ate then we finished our drive thru the lights. I thought the lights were beautiful & there were places you could get out with the kids. There is no set fee but at the end you can give a donation. I would recommend visiting the lights before it closes this year. Thanks!