New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Bedford Park
Oak Lawn, Illinois
“shameful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2010

Ok this was my first stay at this place Im horrified of bugs and I ask my colleague to open the drapes few hours after we got there and hot flew the biggest moth around four inches long my colleague caught it in a bag while I nearly had a heart attack and hid in the bathroom so I said recheck the drapes out came the second moth same big size my colleague killed that one we then called the front desk, the manager Georgia( or something close to that) came and made a nasty remark when she saw me hiding in the bathroom she said her young kid aint even scared of bugs, well I am, she ask to see the evidence and said she would report it to her boss we were not compensated I dont even remember her apologizing Its a phobia of mine I despise bugs and I didnt appreicate pay one hundred fifty dollars for a room with bugs I will not stay there again it was so noisy during the night it was unbelievable men sitting all out in front of the building both days I was there we had no remote in the room for the TV and couldnt use the phone someone supposly stole the cord( thats what the maintenance guy said)

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank franckiebev

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Branson, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2010

I travelled with my husband and my mother-in-law and we were in Chicago for First Time. The front desk girl gave us perfect and detailed instructions how to get everywhere we wanted to. We took the free shuttle to the Airport and then public transportation. The rooms are clean and smell good, comfortable beds, breakfast was good. Giordano's Pizza down the road had excellent food. Location was great.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Allentown (PA)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2010

Stayed one night for a morning flight out of MDW airport. The hotel is located about one mile from MDW airport in a complex with a number of other hotels (Holiday Inn, Marriott, Fairfield Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, and others). A TGI Fridays located in the center of the complex was within short walking distance. The shuttle bus serves all the hotels in the complex and was running on a every 20 minute schedule to/from MDW. Overall, the property (and my room) was in very good physical shape, clean, and well maintained. Basic continental breakfast is served in the morning. The room is smaller than many other hotels (no sitting area), but I do not consider that an issue. Single bed rooms are queen (not king) bed. My midweek rate of $130 per night was the lowest of any of the others I checked in this complex. In summary, if you want to be near MDW airport and just require a “good room”, this is an excellent value.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
NWIN
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2010

We stayed here due to an early flight the next morning & to take advantage of the park & fly. The hotel is very clean & staff was very courteous. The airport shuttle can not be beat! Sooo convenient, both coming & going.

We were hoping to take advantage of the complimentary breakfast, but couldn't because they didn't start serving til 6 or 6:30 am (can't remember) we had to catch our flight at 8.

Only downside was that there are no bath tubs in this hotel. I have never stayed at a hotel that had only showers exclusively, but I was told that's all they have here. I was looking forward to taking a nice relaxing bath prior to our trip. Other than that, it was fine.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2010

Had flight cancelled on Christmas Eve and called Sleep Inn. They had reasonably priced rooms available, a free shuttle to the airport on Christmas and a nice complimentary breakfast. People were very polite and rooms were clean. I would stay there again.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford Park
Chicago Marriott Midway
#109 of 185 in Chicago
Southwest Side
Quality Inn Midway Airport
Quality Inn Midway Airport
#143 of 185 in Chicago

Been to Sleep Inn Midway Airport? Share your experiences!