USD 260
USD 213
Abaco Beach Resort and Boat Harbour Marina(Marsh Harbour)(Great Value!)
USD 455
USD 398
Hope Town Harbour Lodge(Hope Town)(Great Value!)
USD 148
USD 114
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 129/night.

USD 247
Hotels.com
Pelican Beach Villas(Marsh Harbour)(Great Value!)
USD 279
USD 210
Hope Town Inn & Marina(Hope Town)(Great Value!)
USD 177
USD 156
Priceline
Hope Town Villas(Elbow Cay)
USD 200
HotelsClick
All reviewsguana caypizzabeach barconch saladmarsh harbourgolf carthammocksnippersaccommodationsbahamascoconutvesselbathislandhandssandferry
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent vacation spot to unwindand enjoy! My son and I visited Great Guanaf Cay in late December. The weather was wonderful on average 80 degrees during the day and a little cooler at night. During our stay we dined at Grabbers, the food was delicious, they had conch fritters and even the normal such as chicken tenders. We hung out by the bar playing games like jenga and connect 4 (not the average size game), laying on the hammock enjoying the sunset, and of course for me drinking! If and we you visit please try a Grabber (its a drink)for me
The employees and management were very accommodating to make our stay enjoyable. Our room was very spacious and clean. However, we spent very little time indoors.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank chelsea g
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The service, food and atmosphere are great. The staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. The room was outstanding. I originally visited this hotel 5 years ago. I was pleasantly surprised with the newly renovated rooms. The rooms feature an ocean view balcony or a sun porch with access to grill to prepare your fresh catch of the day. Just say the word and out comes the karaoke microphone. The Sunday conch crawl and fresh conch salad are a must.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 December 2017

I love Grabbers. The view is fabulous and the sunsets stunning. But my favorite thing about Grabbers is the Tuna Poke. Hands down worth the trip just for this dish. Yesterday I went with 6 guests who could not stop complementing everything they ate. They ordered the Hawian pizza, Jerk Chicken wrap, a huge hamburger with loads of portobello mushrooms on top and of course the Tuna Poke. This is a beach bar style restaurant with artisan level food. Perfect combination. Also a great gift shop and the staff and management is top notch.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2017

When seeking a respite from the rat race of urbanized life, one should grab at any chance to stay at "Grabber's" on Great Guana Cay, Abacos, Bahamas. The accommodations are meticulous charmed adjoining cottages of traditional Bahamian style and colours, include an entertainment sitting area with pull out sofa, a dressing area, well sized queen bedroom and bath with a spacious shower. Some walls are of a handsome stone and the AC is cold and powerful. It is situated on a harbour with ferry landing pier from Marsh Harbour steps away and has its own sugar sand coconut lined beach with a dozen hammocks on lazy Abaco sound, of clear usually glassine water and spectacular sunsets. I think Grabbers also has its own docks for those who may be travelling by private boat. One can easily and appropriately alternate between swimming in the Sound, and languishing at the restaurant or bar. The restaurant fare easily sustains the stay. Standout dishes are the lobster bites, Hawaiian style poke and conch salad. Transportation is air to Marsh Harbour, Ferry to Great Guana Harbour, then a few steps. The staff is notably responsive, informed and always helpful; many times offering "golf cart" rides to places a guest might wish to visit on the quaint historic island without charge. A chance not to miss. I showed it to friends travelling on a major motor yacht with crew who remarked that they had wished they had opted to stay at Grabbers rather than onboard. Excellent.

Room Tip: Cottage # 6 sports sunshine most of the day
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2017

The GM at Grabbers is an arrogant jerk who says whatever he has to get get people to patronize Grabbers.. the food stinks literally, the service is even worse, not competitively priced and they ignore you when you raise concerns about service or quality to them. Go to the bar for a drink, they ignore you until they get around to serving you. The conch chowder literally smells terrible. Go the the Men's or Ladies room, there is urine on the floor, smells of feces and urine and is not sanitary one bit and this is where the wait staff allegedly goes to the bathroom.

Achara in a past visit actually had the gall to hit on my friends fiance' right in front of my friend and then denied it - we watched it happen and he wanted to pacify us with free drinks. I made reservations for that trip with a CC guarantee telling Achara I would pay in cash at the end of the trip - he charged my credit card and took my cash ....I found out about the CC charge when I returned to the states. It took 2 1/2 months to get a refund after numerous excuses not only from Achara but from the owner(s).

I will never patronize this dump for any reason ....and my family spends a month on the island every year.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay there
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family