All reviews guana cay conch salad beach bar golf cart marsh harbour hammocks nippers bahamas coconut accommodations vessel bath island hands crew sand ferry
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Not only is Guana amazing in general, but grabbers is great! My husband and I were married there back in April and it was perfect. Achara at grabbers took care of everything and exceeded our expectations! He went above and beyond! The sunset wedding was gorgeous and the menu that Chef Shannon prepared was delicious, our guests had an amazing time. Grabbers will always be a special place for me and my husband. The great thing about Grabbers is that it will cater to everyone, no matter what their age. LOVE LOVE LOVE GRABBERS!

Room tip: the rooms could use some updating but if you are in your room that much in the bahamas, you are not on vacation. The rooms are clean and the service is great. All of the staff at Grabbers took care of my family and our guests at the wedding.
Date of stay: April 2014
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I always enjoy going to Grabbers. I had them cater my party last year in Guana. It was priced right and delicious. The grabber juice is a great way to start your party. I was there Sunday and did not want to leave, they had fun activities and great food! It is also nice to lay n the hammocks and relax!

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
GrabbersOnGuanaCay, Guest Relations Manager at Grabbers Bed, Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Hey Jenny - We're so glad you has a good time and so thankful you gave us the opportunity to cater for you as well. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I can't say about the rooms as we rented a holiday house on the island but the food is good. In my opinion the food is way better than Nippers. We ate at both and can say Nippers was boring - burgers and hotdog type fare. Although Nippers also had some of that they offered more Caribbean type fare such as coconut crumbed grouper or Caribbean fajita. We were astounded that both do not seem to offer cocktails! As for vibe, Nippers is vibrantly painted and on a beach with some rough waves at times, we were unable to snorkel there. Grabbers is on a quiet bay.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
GrabbersOnGuanaCay, Guest Relations Manager at Grabbers Bed, Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thanks so much for stopping by and eating with us! We really pride ourselves on our unique menu options as well as our delicious drinks. Hope you will stop by and see us again next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Grabbers is an experience! Good local food like conch & fish & wonderful atmosphere. You are sitting almost in the sand on Fisher's Bay on Great Guana Cay, Bahamas. Friendly staff & fun local bands on some nights. Was there last evening & an entire Junkanoo troupe entertained us around the pool- costumes, clanking cowbells & even tubas!

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Shirley T
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Great place for a drink, lunch or sunset. This isn't a place you would want to stay. Rooms are dark with one small lamp. Rooms were filthy and bathrooms were disgusting. Camping would have been better.

Date of stay: December 2013