“Awesome!”
Review of Blackboard Cafe

Blackboard Cafe
Ranked #2 of 21 Restaurants in Wallace
Price range: USD 7 - USD 21
Description: A dual concept restaurant featuring classic and modern sandwiches, soup and salad for lunch, classic Italian dinner in the evenings and now serving Sunday breakfast.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food was wonderful, service was great and even though they close at 8pm I called at 7 to inquire about a group of 8 and she accommodated is without a problem.

Highly recommend!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We came here on a recommendation and are so glad we did! The food was on the level of any big city and the restaurant was super cute. They have a massive blackboard on the wall and we saw a beautiful Alice in Wonderland mural during our visit.

I ordered a Caesar salad and seared tuna, and my husband ordered pasta with meat sauce. Both came with the above-mentioned garlic bread and I tell you - there's some sort of magic happening with that bread. It's wonderfully buttery and involved an amazing mix of fresh herbs. I think about it sometimes.

Everything else we tried here was delicious and comforting but in a high-end way. I got the impression they only use the highest quality ingredients.

This place is tiny so get a reservation. The food is fantastic and a good value too!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

A cozy restaurant that offers delicious Italian dishes for dinner. All servings were perfect. The owner(s) have a winner with a good menu, unseen chef, a cheerful professional server and an ambience that fits. Keep it going!

1  Thank sagecrest
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Open for all three meals, the Blackboard Cafe is an Italian-food place for dinners, and the dish I had, Chicken Piccata, was very tasty. The couple who own and run the place are recent transplants from the Southwest and very good at what they do. No bar; wine and beer only. I'd go again.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I love the chalkboard wall which the owner actually does herself. Last time I was there she had it chalked with Alice in wonderland. Food is amazing, and not just your typical burger, sandwich place. Lasagna is to die for!! Have to check this place out. Good people, good food and good atmosphere!!

Been to Blackboard Cafe? Share your experiences!