“IN the world of sushi this place is average but for Idaho it is pretty decent”
Review of Sushi Ya

Sushi Ya
Ranked #51 of 172 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Not a bad sushi joint all things considered and all you can eat for the price makes it even better. It was tasty and there was a decent variety. The place was packed when we visited but everything still came pretty quickly. Their wine selection was small but they had one we liked. We will visit again I am sure. If you are used to sushi from SF or Tokyo you may be disappointed but this place ranks well with most inland places.

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

I was a bit sceptical of the "all you can eat" lunch. Was pleasantly surprised at the speed of service and quality of the fish. The Godzilla roll was good, but brace yourself for the spicy sauce. The yellowtail and salmon were both of excellent quality. I'll go back again.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

They have a frequent all you can eat sushi dinner for $18.95. Everything was simply fine: the sushi, the wait for a table, the server, the ambience, the tab.

Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

In my opinion this is the best sushi place in Idaho. The quality matches the price. It is my family's and friends' favorite place to spend some quality time together and to pig out! YUM!!! The staff are friendly and are always available to attend to your needs. The place gets really busy during peak lunch/dinner hours, so if u are doing the "all you can eat"...u might want to start ordering your next plate when you are halfway through ur first order...or be ready to wait for a long time! Godzilla, Idaho, Philadelphia, Crystal Shrimp, 49ers, Happy, CK Special, Las Vegas, Rocky Mountain rolls and Jason...just to name the few of our favorites!

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

We chose this Sushi place by the reviews I read. We were not disappointed, the Sushi was some of the best I've had. They had a large vary large selection. We tried many different kinds and were pleasantly surprised by all. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and we will definitely be back when traveling through.