“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Enclosed with rustic hazel fencing
Back yard Beautifully furnished, light and spacious sitting/dining area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Back yard
Beautifully furnished, light and spacious sitting/dining area
Guess the name of this cottage?
For cosy winter evenings
Stylish dining area
A theme to this cottage!
Well equipped kitchen with granite worktops
Luxury king size bed
Dressing table with hair dryer included
Large double ended bath and shower with two shower head option
Hand made vanity unit with  a stunning marble top
Welcome toiletries
Shared use of fitness room for those energetic guests!
Shared use of tennis court
Please bring your own rackets and balls
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ACH275
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 23 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Angela was friendly and welcoming, the cottage was lovely with everything we needed. The welcome hamper was both delicious (cup cakes) and useful so we didn't need to buy any essentials when we first got there.

26 Apr 2017
Thank you for a lovely review and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully see you all again. Angie
D_Rex1863...
London, United Kingdom
“Oh this is still good!!!”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This is my last review of Woodpeckers, as TripAdvisor only permits you to review a place twice. It most certainly won't be our last visit though.

We've just returned from a wonderful Easter bank holiday weekend and it started with that wave of contentment as you realise that everything is just as perfect as you remembered it and everything I stated in my first review, is just as true today. The superlatives lavished on this property and Angie, by myself and the other reviewers, are all so well deserved.

As returning visitors the first thing you do is look in the cake tin! 4 chocolate brownies, so light and delicate, they needed the tin to stop them floating away :-P Lovely selection of groceries in the welcome pack and a very nice bottle of wine too.

I had to alter my original booking, but Angie made this process swift and painless. Superb customer service, taking all the stress of date juggling out of the equation.

Thank you Angie for another marvelous stay.
D&J

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
20 Apr 2017
It was lovely to see you both again and so many thanks for taking the time to add another review. I was very touched by your comments, it really meant a lot to me, thank you. I am so pleased you have a lovely well earned break at Woodpeckers and I look forward to seeing you again. Angie
mazaCante...
canterbury
“Beautiful peaceful cottage”
Reviewed 8 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We loved Woodpecker cottage it was so quiet and peaceful. Angela welcomed us and left some useful groceries and wine! The cottage was perfect in every way.
We visited 3 National Trust gardens which were nearby and beautiful this time of year. We will definitely recommend this lovely cottage to anyone wanting to see the stunning Sussex countryside.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
19 Apr 2017
Very many thanks for your wonderful review. I was delighted you enjoyed your stay at Woodpeckers and visiting the National Trust gardens. Kind regards, Angie
East Sussex, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

6 Mar 2017
Thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely review. I look forward to welcoming you back again to enjoy some warmer weather!
Lancashire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

2 Dec 2016
Thank you so much for such a lovely review and I was so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back with your husband hopefully sometime next year. Have a very happy Christmas.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing