All reviewsenjoyed my staycomfortable bedspeelingmicrowaveshowerpillows
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

I was nervous about staying in a little motel and considered driving on to a bigger city but so glad I didn't. The bathrooms are updated and super clean. The fridge and coffee maker were a welcome surprise, not to mention the free wifi and friendly staff. This spot is a little antique western gem.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2015

Would totallt recommend this place to everyone. Rooms were very spacious!!! With this this being the only motel in town ---the Price was very resonable---they could charge more --but they do not take advantage of that..

Please come here and stay-----Front offfice staff was great.

Room Tip: Do not need any perfect
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2015

When you are traveling through very small towns, your sleeping options are so limited but I can tell you that this little gem was a great find. They answered all of my email questions prior to our arrival and had our rooms ready for an early check-in. The owners have had the place in the family since 1980. When we checked in 8/29/15, the owners father (the previous owner) told us all about the history of Preston and made a good restaurant recommendation too. Really nice people. The rooms are very clean with new mattresses, updated interior with tons of room and storage space for your luggage. AC was awesome, nice and cool. What is most important to me when staying at any place that is not home is its cleanliness and I give this place a 9.5! I am not easy to please when it comes to clean!!! It is not fancy but has everything you need, quiet, clean, fridge w/freezer, microwave, table and chairs, free wifi and comfortable. I love supporting mom and pop businesses and these people really care about their clientele. Thanks to Tim and Kim, you will not be disappointed with a stay here and the price is very reasonable too.

Room Tip: Some rooms are adjoining with the doors easily opened in between.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

Stayed at the Plaza Motel on a cross country road trip from Eugene OR to Boston MA. We arrived extremely late having gotten a late start out of Eugene. The desk clerk was very friendly even though we checked in at 1:30 AM she took the time to explain the location for the vending machine and ice.

The room was clean albeit dated. The beds were comfortable, not firm (which I prefer), but we got a good nights sleep. The motel is right off Highway 91 so there was an occasional truck rolling by. Also occasional train horns so if you're sensitive to noise you might want to bring a set of ear plugs, but I slept through it all.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Ann B
Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

I got unexpectedly stuck in Preston (car issue) and was in suddenly in need of a motel. Plaza Motel was the only place I could find in town, so I got a room. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was spacious and clean with comfortable beds, nice flat screen TV, fridge, microwave, dining table, etc. The staff were friendly and helpful. The location was decent; on the main road in the south end of town.

Overall I enjoyed my stay and feel that Plaza Motel is a good choice for staying in Preston.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo