All reviews enjoyed my stay comfortable beds peeling microwave shower pillows
Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

This was my first stay here. It's an older property, at least 40 years, but has been well maintained. The decor is dated but clean and in good repair. All rooms have a mini fridge and a microwave but no coffee maker or hair dryer.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank armygirlvet
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I have to come through Preston every year for work. There is not many places to stay around there and this hotel, Plaza Motel, is the best. it is clean and the staff is nice. the rooms are a bit dated but they make a big effort to replace broken pieces and keep it clean. of all the places in the area, this is the only one i trust. its cute and the staff is nice. its in a good location too.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
10  Thank 438Benji27
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We are staying here for a week, so far it has been a great place. I will write another review at the end of our stay. The only weird thing is they don't have a coffee pot also in our room the shower head sucks. No biggie thought.

Date of stay: August 2013
3  Thank Nessy28
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

I stay at this Motel once a year during Rodeo weekend and have for the last 15 years. With family we took up 7 rooms. This is definitely is not a nice hotel but it is the only place to stay in town. I knew not to expect much. Our room smelled like cheap cologne, we found hair on our towels, our AC was malfunctioning and making extremely loud noises in the middle of the night, our bath tub did not drain and the exhaust fan in the bathroom did not Work. This was just our room. My families rooms also had issues with the AC, A toilet not flushing that was not fixed over the weekend, a showerhead that did not work and when complained about my father was given a new one to install himself. All this and there were stray cats wandering all over and would try to jump into your car and into your rooms. This place has gone compeletely downhill. My family will not stay here again especially with all these problems at $66 a night! We did complain and get 1/2 off one night ... Logan is 25 miles away and has much better options for the same price. Stay away from this place.

Date of stay: July 2013
4  Thank Landlockedslc
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We stay here every year during the Rodeo in August. During this weekend prices go up to $100 a night. August 2011 I stayed and not only did my room stink, but the shower wouldn't drain... Yuck... I was given airfreshener that helped a little. I tend to expect more when spending that much a night. They are under new management so I am hoping for changes for the better in 2012!!!

Date of stay: August 2011