All reviews romeo and juliet mayan rainforest enchanted forest arabian nights cave room jetted tub egyptian room sound system fish pond massage table bed was very comfortable a great place to stay road trip continental breakfast yogurt waterfall wild
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed in the Rocky mountain cabin suite. I would make a trip up there again to just stay at this facility! Staff was amazing & very accommodating while also being discreet. The room was amazing and we couldn't have been happier with the experience.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2017

I stayed in the Garden Suite. I was very pleased with my stay the the Black Swan Inn. They went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable. I would highly recommend the Black Swan Inn. I was happy to pick out items for a beautiful gift basket and everything went very smooth from the reservation, to checking in and checking out.

Room Tip: Choose your own favorite theme!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

The room was beautiful! The lady at the front desk was very sweet and professional. We stayed in the seacave room. Getting in and out of the tub was very slippery. There were several cracks in the bathroom mirror that didn't bother us we just made the front desk aware. Please don't think that breakfast is great its not. The fireplace was cool so was the entertainment center. We had a great time.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

We have stayed there several times. Wonderful as usual. Clean and unique. Loved it. It is a great gateway that is close to home. I am always amazed at the talent that went into the design and construction of the rooms.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Desinations Inn is way better! You get a cheesecake and a better breakfast. It feels way more luxurious.
Black Swan could use a remodel. The Garden Suite felt ghetto especially for the price they expect you to pay. You had to shake the sauna door for it to even work.
I will go to Destinations instead and not Black Swan again!

• Stayed: October 2016