“Walnut bread, Ham and cheese croissants, pretzel bread, tarts.”

Chez Jean-Claude Patisserie
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Leederville
Reviewed 1 September 2015

This is the only patisserie in town that does pastries like you fond in Europe. I have been a patron for 20 years. If you like donuts , there glazed donuts are the best, the pretzel bread is amazing, the tarts are mouthwatering. I will say many of the cakes are laced heavily with alcohol, not for the faint hearted. Lastly, and I have left the best till last, if you live bread, this is the place to shop, my personal fav is the walnut bread, it goes perfectly with the blue cheese. My only criticism would be the French bread could do with a more robust crust, the ends would be much more tasty.
Oh and for those who love ham and cheese croissants, this is the only place to buy them.

1  Thank Trianta_14

Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

This is a busy little establishment that is very popular.
Baguettes, sweet and savoury pasties, cakes and biscuits. This little shop has them all. Everything looks wonderful and delicious.
The cakes and croissants are just like you'd get in France so if you can't afford a ticket to Paris come here instead.
Ready made baguettes are available with gourmet fillings or you can order what you like.
Just remember that one visit will never be enough. Enjoy.

1  Thank Izy303
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

Always great tarts and afternoon treats. Great pick me ups! Chai tea is very good too. In fact all the food is very fresh and great value for money.

Reviewed 11 July 2015

Their bread is all so good. My favourites are ham&cheese flute and ricotta&spinach roll. Their baguettes are very very good too. I just wish they could open during weekends too.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

On our trip through WA we went twice to Jean-Claude Patisserie. Upon arrival to the bakery in Leederville. The range of bread, sandwiches, patisserie is awesome and makes the decision not easy. We bought ficelle sandwiches with chicken and avocado. They were simply divine. The bread is crispy and the filling delicious. 7 weeks later we came back to Perth and tried the Jean Claude Patisserie on Rokeby Road in Subiaco. It was another highlight and for us by far the best bakery in WA. We can highly recommend it to everybody who likes real tasty, crispy bread.