“Food great, service could be better”

Six Senses Gourmet Thai Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 63 Restaurants in Leederville
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Food is impressive, the service could be better, however i did really enjoy my experience here. I would recommend

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I had never heard about this place and then somehow I have been here twice in one month for birthday celebrations. The starters are delicious, we ate lots of the seafood ones and they all packed a punch of flavour. The seafood tasted fresh and nicely prepared. The meat curry we ate was delicious but strangely it was served with mashed potato or something similar in the middle so it meant that there was less meat to share with everyone at the table. Once served with rice it became quite an excess of carbs. Ribs were lovely but served with plain steamed broccoli and carrots so it lost its Asian flavours. I found the staff a bit unresponsive and not really understanding much about friendly customer service. I would still go back for the food though!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The Six Senses had awesome food when we visited and was well patronised for a Monday night. All the dishes were yummy and I would be giving 5 stars had it not been for the staff. They completely lacked any warmth at all, no smile, no engagement at all really.
Certainly with Thai people renowned for their welcome and brightness, it was a huge shock how cold these guys were, a point noted also by a group of middle aged guests on the next table as well.
Such a shame, BUT do not let this out you off of visiting this restaurant as the quality of good outweighs the staffs lack of personality.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The place came recommended by the concierge at my hotel and it didn’t disappoint.

Great location, great decor, lovely warm welcome, faultless service and amazing food.

Next time I visit Perth I will certainly be back.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

It was hot, lunchtime on a public holiday, and this was a cool oasis.
From the little starter of prawn on a tiny leaf (an explosion of flavour) to the three shared lunch plates, this was a delightful meal.