“Good quality food”

TK Something BBQ Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Canley Vale
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in during lunch hours. Luckily it wasn’t busy during this time so service was real quick and the food was awesome, staff were friendly and professional. Will definitely visit again soon, thank you

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We searched high and low for a Korean restaurant as we had just come from the actual country and were craving korean cuisine. The place is super easy to find. Wide range of meats to bbq @ $35/person was worth it, unlimited side dishes of potato salad, kimchi, garlic mushrooms, sauces, seaweed, corn, rice.. I think the only negatives really, is that you have to keep changing the pan as it gets burnt easily - aluminium or another type may be awesome just like how they do it in Korea!

Also, it unfortunately didnt cater for my sister who is Vegetarian and she couldnt eat anything. Back in Korea they had stews and what not that allowed for vegoes to eat too. I think if they incorporated something like that, it would be fabulous.

Overall fantastic place and id definitely go back again!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I went to TK Something last night (Tuesday) with my wife, adult children and their wives to celebrate my son’s 25th birthday. There were 6 of us in total.

I must admit I was surprised when we arrive and found the place full, but we had booked a table so all was fine. This must be good I thought

There was a varied selection of food (all high quality), so making a choice was not hard (except for what to order first). They regularly came to ensure all was well at our table and cleaned away our finished plates and change the bbq grill.

My wife brought a small cake for my son and when she mentioned to the wait staff it was our son’s birthday they sprung into action bringing out the cake on a cake platter with plates so everyone at the table could have a slice. All the wait joined in (as did everyone in the restaurant) in singing happy birthday.

This is my first visit here but won’t be my last.

Food was great, price represents good value, tremendous friendly and happy atmosphere, and the SERVICE was top notch.

Highly recommended

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I've been going to TK on and off for at least 8 years and it has never really let me down. The selection for both meat and sides is quite large, not to mention the dessert fridge full of creme brulee.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Have been here a few times and enjoyed every time except today. No Creme brulee until 3pm. We had a midday reservation with a 2 hour limit for eating. We actually ate for 2 hours and 45 minutes and they were adamant that not until 3pm would they have a showing. So instead we had to eat the under set panna cotta. I don’t know why we couldn’t have a under set Creme brulee. Anyway apart from that it was great and staff super. Will come again

Date of visit: July 2018