“Unplanned visit”
Review of River's Fork Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Fork
River's Fork Lodge
Reviewed 7 August 2016

We had been on a long road trip, and misjudged the drive home on what should have been our final day. We found River's Fork Lodge by a referral from a nearby B&B that was full, and Ken found us a room.

What an amazing thing it turned out to be. A true treasure at the end of a long trip, this place is amazing and beautiful.

Room Tip: I would get a room on the first floor, only because I'm getting old for stairs. All the rooms h...
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 July 2016

This place has become on of our favorites, Ken makes you feel right at home. We had a top floor room this time with the back deck overlooking the river. During an evening drink on the deck we saw several deer, including a nice buck and a herd of 13 Elk that came down to the river. We were watching a bird doing his fishing which was nice. The next morning a bald eagle graced us with his presence. Accommodations are nice as well and very comfortable.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms provide a nicer view of the river. No elevators.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

After camping for a week in the Sawtooths, we treated ourselves to a night at the Rivers Fork Lodge. Ken, the owner is very friendly and resourceful. All rooms are on the river...a great place to swim, soak, and listen. Chairs are set up along the bank to enjoy the river. Very, very nice.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2015

We (my wife & I) stayed here for a week and it was very relaxing.
It is in North Fork, Idaho on State Route 93 from Missoula, Montana
to Salmon, Idaho. The room has a small refrigerator and coffee pot
and a GREAT view from the deck of the Salmon River and deer
on a small island in the river. Salmon is approximately 25 miles
away and has several good places to eat. Also Josephine's Pizza
is only 5 miles away. Be cautious of the North Fork Restaurant. Food?
but not staff wise?

Room Tip: All face the river, so ALL are good.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CalifJim2
Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed in some of the best motels around and none of them top this one.
The rooms were clean and comfy,the view is amazing, the owner and his house keeper are truly amazing and warm if I could give a higher rating online I would so I will do it verbally. 10 stars hands down.

My husband and I are going back next year for sure. I lost my other pictures, but that was a view from our room. The view at night was amazing, I have never seen stars so bright in my life! seriously if you ever go here you must stay!
Happy Trails, Ken and Shelley. Thank you for a wonderful time :-)
Sincerely, Jeri Cottrell.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Jerrie C

Been to River's Fork Lodge? Share your experiences!