See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

After camping for a week in the Sawtooths, we treated ourselves to a night at the Rivers Fork Lodge. Ken, the owner is very friendly and resourceful. All rooms are on the river...a great place to swim, soak, and listen. Chairs are set up along the bank to enjoy the river. Very, very nice.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2015

We (my wife & I) stayed here for a week and it was very relaxing.
It is in North Fork, Idaho on State Route 93 from Missoula, Montana
to Salmon, Idaho. The room has a small refrigerator and coffee pot
and a GREAT view from the deck of the Salmon River and deer
on a small island in the river. Salmon is approximately 25 miles
away and has several good places to eat. Also Josephine's Pizza
is only 5 miles away. Be cautious of the North Fork Restaurant. Food?
but not staff wise?

Room tip: All face the river, so ALL are good.
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CalifJim2
Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed in some of the best motels around and none of them top this one.
The rooms were clean and comfy,the view is amazing, the owner and his house keeper are truly amazing and warm if I could give a higher rating online I would so I will do it verbally. 10 stars hands down.

My husband and I are going back next year for sure. I lost my other pictures, but that was a view from our room. The view at night was amazing, I have never seen stars so bright in my life! seriously if you ever go here you must stay!
Happy Trails, Ken and Shelley. Thank you for a wonderful time :-)
Sincerely, Jeri Cottrell.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jerrie C
Reviewed 10 October 2015

There is advantages to not making reservations, this place is a perfect example. We were coming from East Glacier, MT and headed to Salmon, ID for the night. However, 22 miles before you get to Salmon going S. on hwy 93 you will find this gem. They have 8 rooms and are nice and large. We had a balcony off the back that overlooked the river, it was nice and peaceful. They have an RV park next to the motel with hookups if you would rather do that. I would definitely come back here.

Room tip: 2 levels and stairs. If you can't do stairs get a lower room
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rick D
Reviewed 31 July 2015

Ken was so humble in his description of his lodge prior to our arrival. This place is so perfect!! Its roomy, spotless and so welcoming. This place is paradise!! We pulled in to welcome arms...awesome rooms...20 feet off the river! The hospitality second to none! Lords of Louie will be back!

Date of stay: July 2015