See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed in some of the best motels around and none of them top this one.
The rooms were clean and comfy,the view is amazing, the owner and his house keeper are truly amazing and warm if I could give a higher rating online I would so I will do it verbally. 10 stars hands down.

My husband and I are going back next year for sure. I lost my other pictures, but that was a view from our room. The view at night was amazing, I have never seen stars so bright in my life! seriously if you ever go here you must stay!
Happy Trails, Ken and Shelley. Thank you for a wonderful time :-)
Sincerely, Jeri Cottrell.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Jerrie C
Reviewed 10 October 2015

There is advantages to not making reservations, this place is a perfect example. We were coming from East Glacier, MT and headed to Salmon, ID for the night. However, 22 miles before you get to Salmon going S. on hwy 93 you will find this gem. They have 8 rooms and are nice and large. We had a balcony off the back that overlooked the river, it was nice and peaceful. They have an RV park next to the motel with hookups if you would rather do that. I would definitely come back here.

Room Tip: 2 levels and stairs. If you can't do stairs get a lower room
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rick D
Reviewed 31 July 2015

Ken was so humble in his description of his lodge prior to our arrival. This place is so perfect!! Its roomy, spotless and so welcoming. This place is paradise!! We pulled in to welcome arms...awesome rooms...20 feet off the river! The hospitality second to none! Lords of Louie will be back!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dan L
Reviewed 30 July 2015

This is one of those places that I'm ambivalent about giving a wonderful review - but only because I want to keep it to myself! This is our second visit here and we loved it as much as last year. It sits right at the junction of the Salmon River & the North Fork River. We love sitting on the balcony and watching wildlife. We had some noisy neighbors that kept wildlife away a few nights but that certainly isn't the fault of the owner. The room is large with two queen beds and a fridge - and spotlessly clean. Ken, the owner, is very friendly and helpful. He gave us advise on several great drives. I hope to visit this place again next year!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

Very comfortable and well appointed rooms in this lodge. Ken immediately made me feel very welcome. My end room was spacious, bright, had a table with three chairs, refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave, and a lovely back deck overlooking the river. All rooms are by the river. Very good in-room WIFI. There is a boat launch and swimming access to where two rivers converge. A simple cafe and store are within walking distance. Much tranquility here.

Stayed: July 2015