“Fabulous!”
Review of Brick 29

Brick 29
Ranked #1 of 215 Restaurants in Nampa
Price range: USD 10 - USD 35
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

My friends and had amazing cocktails in the speak easy lounge prior to dinner. We weren't sure what to order so the waiter suprised us with 3 different cocktails. The King Julius was heavenly. The Pina Colada was one of the best I've had, not to sweet. The Pink Lady was good too.

For dinner my friend had the burger which she says is the best burger ever. Two friends had the tomato bisque, talk about heaven. And I don't even like tomato soup! We had the special of the night. I think it was the duo. The fabulous way our waiter described it swayed us. His mouth watering description was equally met by the amazing deliciousness of the steak, chicken, potatoes & fresh green beans. To cap of the evening we had a wonderful creme broulee. The friendliness and efficiency of the staff was equal to the food. An all around fabulous evening for all.

1  Thank eh4b911

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Location was interesting; staff was attentive; and the food was fabulous. My only complaint is I didn't have more time to sample the whole menu!! But what I was able to sample I would highly recommend: The Dijon Bacon Sprouts were excellent and the Hagerman Trout was perfect.

1  Thank Ric21144
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We had a great lunch here. Great wine and cocktails. The mac and cheese was good. The fried brie was amazing. Brisket tacos were good. The view was fun. The service was friendly and the interior was well designed.

1  Thank pjgrad
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I enjoyed my experience at the Brick 29, seems pretty dark in the dining area but staff was very accomedating (sp) food is excellent and reasonably priced

1  Thank K7822ZQcraigc
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The food is wonderful! Every dish is scrumptious and delightful. The atmosphere is cozy but still has a high class feel. A conference room is available for business meetings and there is even a ball room upstairs. This is definitely the fanciest restaurant in Nampa.

1  Thank Gwendolyn S

Been to Brick 29? Share your experiences!