“Fabulous!”
Review of Brick 29

Brick 29
Ranked #1 of 215 Restaurants in Nampa
Price range: USD 10 - USD 35
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Location was interesting; staff was attentive; and the food was fabulous. My only complaint is I didn't have more time to sample the whole menu!! But what I was able to sample I would highly recommend: The Dijon Bacon Sprouts were excellent and the Hagerman Trout was perfect.

1  Thank Ric21144

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We had a great lunch here. Great wine and cocktails. The mac and cheese was good. The fried brie was amazing. Brisket tacos were good. The view was fun. The service was friendly and the interior was well designed.

1  Thank pjgrad
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I enjoyed my experience at the Brick 29, seems pretty dark in the dining area but staff was very accomedating (sp) food is excellent and reasonably priced

1  Thank K7822ZQcraigc
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The food is wonderful! Every dish is scrumptious and delightful. The atmosphere is cozy but still has a high class feel. A conference room is available for business meetings and there is even a ball room upstairs. This is definitely the fanciest restaurant in Nampa.

1  Thank Gwendolyn S
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Wow! Our entrees came just the way we had expected "DELICIOUS" and mouth watering. Their croutons on their Bistro Caesar Salad are some of the best I've have ever had experiencd.

I would have rated the Brick 29 "Excellent"; except for one thing that rated lower than the rest "The Atmosphere" wasn't quite what we had expected for a dinner date. The crowd was large and loud. We had to speak louder than usual. It seemed that the Brick 29 was more of a after work "Happy Hour" gathering place.

1  Thank Samuel A

Been to Brick 29? Share your experiences!