“Wish it was better.”

Add it.
Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #54 of 221 Restaurants in Nampa
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Menu is a bit confusing. Service was friendly but slow. I found the food to be way overpriced for what we got. I love BBQ but this was reheated and dry. Coleslaw, potato salad tasted like what you can buy in a tub at the grocery store. Meat, dry & not enough flavor for my taste. Sauce was ok. Baked potato was all right tho they left off the pulled pork it was supposed to include. I'd skip it if I were you. We won't be back.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I really like the Dickies on 12th in Nampa. The servers are always very neighbor-like. Last time I was in it was a few minutes before closing and they still had the best attitudes. Very friendly. My favorite is their Brisket, but the Turkey is excellent as well. I'm not fond of pulled pork so I can't weigh in on it. Also very much like their spicy barbecue sauce.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Can't beat Dickey's for good BBQ. This one also has very friendly staff and a nice atmosphere. Sunday kids eat free so a little crowded. Free ice cream!

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Grabbed a bite with my dad. Just two tables and went after lunch. The owner was cutting meat and training a new employee on their 1st day. Very slow. Took a little bit because there was no help and he was training bit that is understandable. Food always taste great. Fresh fries, and okra made right when we ordered and got in line. Prices are not bad they are comparable to other places. Bit can't beat the great service.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

If you like BBQ they have the best in Nampa, unless if you make it yourself, which I can't do. The owners are the best, they care and want you to have a great meal. The daily specials are what I get the most, they give you a good variety of items and faster.