“Good service authentic experience at Los Betos”
Review of Los Beto's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Los Beto's
Ranked #47 of 215 Restaurants in Nampa
Reviewed 26 June 2017

We ordered several entrees and were impressed with the speed and attentiveness for our order. One plate was all it took to fill us up.

Authentic experience and themed Los Betos.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Definitely better than the well known bell of the taco, which serves garbage in my opinion, this place is just a good stop for a quick meal. And I'll go back. If I'm in a hurry they make a good enough real taco or burrito. Pretty plain all in all but not bad. Fast and affordable.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

We have ate here a number of times. The food and service reminds you of your last vacation to Mexico! The food is authentic. They make their own refried beans from scratch. Their tortillas, etc. are real hand made food. No canned food here. The prices are good. My favorite are the Carna Asada Soft Tacos. They are around a couple of bucks apiece. Most of their locations are open 24 hrs. The folks there are always friendly. The only knock I have here is sometimes the place isn't the cleanest.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Thie staff is rude. Food is good and price is fair but it is not worth the bad service to go there. I have went twice thinking that the first trip was just a bad day for the employees, but no improvements. I don't think I saw 1 smile. It was like they were put out to help customers.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Decent mexican food.. clean.. .will do ina pinch.. pretty reasonable.. good tacos.. I recommend the Lengua tacos.. tacos made like tacos should be made

Been to Los Beto's? Share your experiences!