“Awesome pork and macaroni salad”
Review of Island Kine Grinds

Island Kine Grinds
Ranked #17 of 215 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We had the pot stickers, kalua pork, pineapple meatballs, and a trio meat plate. The price was good for the copious amounts of food. The food was good tasting and well done. I could have gone for a little more variety at the drink machine, but that's not a big drawback. The staff was friendly and helpful, the wait time was reasonable, the bathrooms were very clean. We left just as a you was starting, perhaps we would have stayed longer to see that had we known. Definitely coming back when are in Nampa again.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I don’t love meat so when my friend suggested this place for a birthday lunch I was a not looking forward to it but I was pleasantly surprised I had the shrimp lettuce wraps and they were very messy but very yummy!!!

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This is now located across from Fred Meyer and Les Schwann on 3rd street in Nampa. The menu is simple and Hawaiian themed. The food is delicious and casual. At this point I’ve almost had the entire menu and there is nothing I hated. I like most all of the selection and would order again. I love the macaroni salad, don’t ask me what makes it so special it just is. The meat is moist and come with great sauces. The staff is friendly and laid back. Great place to chat with a friend. Prices are reasonable as you can get a nice sized meal for around $10.
Hope this was helpful.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I had the Kahlua Pork plate and it was awesome. The flavor of the pork was outstanding. It comes with rice and a macaroni salad. Everything was good. I had an excellent server and the food came quickly. I saw many other things on the menu that looked great. I went to the one on Caldwell Blvd across from Les Schwab while they were working on my car. I have driven by the Island Grinds many times, but expected a grinder type of sandwich. Look past the plastic utensils and plate, the food is wonderful. I plan to take my wife the next time.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

My friend that lives here in the area has been wanting to try this "new Hawaiian place". What a amazing blend of authentic Hawaiian flavors, and perfectly executed textures! The rice is absolutely perfect. The meats were trimmed perfect, tender, juicy, and full of flavor. The "Mix" plate , with the different meats!