“Great food”

Blimpie
Ranked #133 of 215 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Great food, service and the owners are great. Love eating here and even had them Cater our daughters wedding and they did a awsome job.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Since the new ownership this blimpies is back on my list again! The food is always good and the new owners have a smile on their faces. Good service and good food!

Reviewed 14 January 2017

This is my favorite place for a sandwich. And their service is great. Love Love their sandwiches. Yes the Blimpe Way Sooo Good.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

When walking in to order was told to wait not stating as to what we were waiting for final after waiting asked my wife who I was there with to go head and order me a Philly cheese combo meal and I would be right back. When I returned they were making what she ordered not asking any questions as to what she wanted on her said order. And finally came my order no question's as to how I wanted it I was so confused I asked my wife what was going on she just said we had to wait. Come to find out they were taking an order through their window. And charged us over 19.00 for two combos the price was ridiculous. The sandwiches were awful we were sorry we were there. The restaurant it's self was filthy tables not wiped the meat that was being cutt for the sandwiches looked unsanitary and trash cans over full. Will never again ever return to said restaurant and advice every one we know to never go there the place is a hole people work there are rude charge way to much for the quality you get.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I like their Club sandwich. Always made well and fast. Seems to be the only one with enough meat on it though.

Been to Blimpie? Share your experiences!