“Always good pizza”

Garbonzo's Pizza
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Middleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We like The pizza here. We use them most often. The people are friendly and efficient. Their location is great for us to get to quickly. We have used them for delivery but prefer to pick it up our selves.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

This was our first visit for lunch but after seeing the buffet of cold pizza we decided to order one fresh. The salad bar was a huge MESS and had not been cleaned with many of the salad items empty! The tables were all dirty and needed attention. The staff seemed to not care and all were talking about another staff not coming in. No one welcomed us in or asked if we needed anything. The place was empty except for take out. Our order was slow and dropped off on our table with out any plates or anything. Really rude inatentive staff....We won't be back.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

It is nice there is a delivery place near by. The pizza is good but the delivery is a little slow. They are good for a small town pizza place.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I have always thought Garbonzos pizza was the best around...but since going gluten free I thought I wouldn't get to enjoy it any more!
No so!
They have really good gluten free crust available now...and the best part? It costs the same as the regular pizzas! The only down side is it only comes ion medium size!

1  Thank 716leannes
Reviewed 11 February 2017

I stopped by on a Friday afternoon for the pizza buffet and salad. I was the only customer there. The tables were dirty with one table full of dirty dishes and half eaten pizza.

I was waited on promptly, and then proceeded to help myself to the salad bar. There were a lot of nice options and it appeared to be fresh, but there were spilled vegetables and dressings all over the salad bar. It had the appearance of "I don't care."

The all you can eat pizza consisted of about 5 slices of pizza that had been kept warm under the light for who knows how long? It did taste alright but for a buffet, one would expect a bit more care and variety.

I probably won't eat the lunch buffet again, and will spend my money at Idaho Pizza, where they know how to keep a buffet stocked, and clean. Sorry