“Now Closed, as expected.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
White Water Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #197 of 265 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 June 2015

I won't write much as they are now closed but we saw it coming. Terrible service and food was going downhill too. Not sure what happened with it all. Too bad.

Reviewed 15 November 2014

We ordered three medium sized (12") pizzas to take out for a birthday event. I had a Groupon promotion and thought this would be a good time to use it. Due to the size of the order, I did expect to pay a bit more than the value of the promo. However, I was very surprised when the tab for the three pizzas, before the promotional discount, was nearly $51. This was almost better than having a mask and a gun!!
On top of that, when I went to pick up the order at the designated time, they said it would be a few minutes as two of the pies were still in the oven. After about a 15 minute wait, I was then told they lost the order and they would have to re-make them and it would be another wait!! Since I already paid the bill, what else could I do, but wait? All in all, it took over an hour from the time the original order was placed until the pizzas were ready to do. They were most embarrassed and apologetic but that was it.
Finally, after that ordeal, the pizzas turned out to be just OK, nothing special. No such thing as a price/value relationship here. Sorry, but with all the pizza places around the area, I would not go here again. High prices/mediocre food.

Reviewed 30 September 2014

Had been to Whitewater several years ago at a different location, and was expecting great things. Unfortunately we did not find great things. The menu was horribly overpriced to begin with, and then there was a little printed notice on the table advising that because their costs had risen, an extra charge would be added to each entrée!

So, we decided to just share a large pizza. The pizza was fine, although not as outstanding as we remember from our earlier experience.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We went there for the first time for a late lunch. What a pleasant surprise. The pasta is all made there and the servings almost more than you eat.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

My friend and I ate here for lunch July 2012. She ordered the chicken parmesan ($8.49) and I ordered the lasagna ($7.99) off the lunch menu - so they were designated "half portions." Believe me - they were SMALL portions - the slice of lasagna was smaller than the size of a playing card. Now, that fact was bad enough, but taking my first bite, there was a piece of fat and gristle which was really gross and, of course, inedible. (Why would there be gristle in lasagna??? What kind of meat were they using??) My second bite made it obvious that the entire bottom of the small piece of lasagna was burnt through and through. Again - inedible. So, my lasagna sat there uneaten, and I waited for the waitress to notice that I was not eating it. She didn't notice. My friend did not enjoy her meal either, but was able to eat most of it, especially since the portion was small to begin with. So with two iced teas, the bill was over $21 - a total waste of money - and also very expensive for such small portions of HORRIBLE "food." I was hoping that the waitress would ask EVEN ONCE "How is everything?" or "Do you need anything?" but she didn't. I don't think she wanted to ask because she already knew the answers. "Bad" and "Yes, my money back, please!" would have been my responses. Luckily, there is tripadvisor so I can at least help others avoid this terrible experience.

1  Thank MandMIdaho