“Not what you might expect in a service station.”

Old Town Market & Caft
Ranked #35 of 69 Restaurants in McCall
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Convenience Store/ Gas Station in Front/ Laundymat on Side. Next to Woody's.
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I was looking for some breakfast but didn’t want to go to a fancy restaurant and wait to be served. Some one suggested stopping here, so I tried it. While it is not fancy food or a fancy restaurant, the food quality was beyond reproach. I has the chicken fried steak and eggs and the gravy was home made and delicious. It will be my new breakfast spot on those days when I am in town to catch something to eat!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Most gas station stores have take out food. You know warm breakfast items in a box. NOT HERE, walk in, go to the back, order a fresh made hot breakfast, sit and enjoy. My pancake,egg and sausage patty was perfect. My wifes sausage gravy & biscuit wonderful.
No fancy here, just great food ,many hot coffee choices and all for approx.$14.00 for two!!
Try it and tell them Mike from Florida sent you.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

My b'friend & I went in to grab a sandwich on our way outta town. We were too early for lunch but the cook said she'd be happy to make lunch for us! Very accommodating staff & food was tasty!!

Reviewed 24 March 2017

When the Pancake House is busy, here is the place to go. After all the years of visiting and eating in McCall, one of the locals told us about this place and boy were they right. The ladies are friendly, breakfast made from scratch and the burgers match up to any of the bigger places you usually go to. If you think it is just gas and convenience store, give the backroom ladies a chance to change your mind!

Reviewed 19 August 2016

My wife and I plus another couple had breakfast here on 8/19/16. Besides a gas station you have a laundry mat on one end, convience store in the middle, plenty of seating for breakfast or lunch. My special was biscuit, sausage gravey, 2 eggs and bacon for $4.69. Decor is from times past (two old gas pumps and RR signal) inside. Food was quick and delicious.