USD 189
  • Pool
Angler's Lodge(Island Park)(Great Value!)
USD 215
Hotels.com
USD 129
  • Restaurant
USD 221
Cancelon
Yellowstone West Gate Hotel(West Yellowstone)
USD 287
USD 352
Yellowstone Lodge(West Yellowstone)
USD 210
Orbitz.com
Yellowstone Park Hotel(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
USD 388
Otel.com
Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
USD 727
USD 550
USD 297
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

This place is the absolute worst place I've ever stayed! Nasty carpet. Old uncomfortable bed. Tiny TINY shower. Toilet was not set properly in the floor. Heater did not work. No tv. Curtains falling off the rods. I could hear the guy in the room above us snoring all night. Office was ran by teenagers who were less than competent and polite. The only thing good I can say about this place is that it was a better alternative than sleeping in a tent on a cold rainy night. I will NEVER be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank roadryder
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Before we booked out room with the resort, we called ahead and asked if we could bring our dog, they said yes. We asked if we need to do anything special, they said no, we can just book online. On the second day of being there, the manager Adams Kramer said that we have an undisclosed pet and that we will be charged $150. We explained that we did disclose and were told we did not need to do anything special. He said the fee was not for cleaning, but to make an example to the other customers. He admitted that it’s a daily issue they have, between 11-13 customers, but that they won’t change their disclosure policy because it generates revenue keeping it the way it is, and while he disagrees, his job is to make the owner as much money as possible.
The resort room lock did not work, the floor was rotter and beginning to cave in, mold on the bath room ceiling, and the doors to the room would not close because they were out of square. Unfit and unsafe for anyone to stay in.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dlewisinak
Reviewed 29 July 2017

My wife and I decided to book a cabin at Mack's Inn. We got there and the cabin was small but cute. However, they promised wifi and that didn't work the entire three days of our stay. The office told us that it was just overloaded and to keep trying. Even at 3 am it wouldn't work. After a long day of fishing and sight seeing we decided to order a pizza. When we called to place the order they said we couldn't order anything because they were out of the pizza toppings and wouldn't have them for 2 days. They basically sell pizza and ice cream and yet they were out of half of their product. Overall we were disappointed and will go somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shawn W
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Where do I begin. Called several times during winter to ask some questions regarding campsite size etc. and about a reservation I never got a confirmation for. I finally got a response back saying they did not see my reservation. Very bad website for reservations. I did not end up here because of the poor management of this reservation and other communications that I did not get responses back regarding. I finally gave it another try and stayed in an RV spot. Nothing to write home about. Just basic and close to other neighbors and dont like the 11 am check out time. Just tried to book a room and again...website kicked it out as "declined" and to call the reservations department. I had already been trying to call all day (before this happened) and either the phone is busy or the line is crackling when it sounds like someone answered. Again I had to email them and hope for a response. If it were not for the river and the nice guys shuttling us up river, I would not be going back.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We have been going to Mack's Inn for years. We have always stayed in cabins. The cabin we wanted was full, so we thought we would stay in the resort rooms right on the river. We were pleasantly surprised! The rooms were very roomy, unlike the cabin. They had 3 roomy beds. They had Kitchens with a stove, microwave and fridge. The dock to play on was right outside. Nice porch with chairs. Great view, comfortable. we will go again!

Room Tip: top floor has a private balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family