USD 189
  • Pool
Angler's Lodge(Island Park)(Great Value!)
USD 247
USD 129
  • Restaurant
USD 221
USD 204
TripAdvisor
Yellowstone West Gate Hotel(West Yellowstone)
USD 287
USD 352
Yellowstone Lodge(West Yellowstone)
USD 210
Hotels.com
Yellowstone Park Hotel(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
USD 399
USD 387
Cancelon
Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
USD 727
USD 550
USD 297
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Where do I begin. Called several times during winter to ask some questions regarding campsite size etc. and about a reservation I never got a confirmation for. I finally got a response back saying they did not see my reservation. Very bad website for reservations. I did not end up here because of the poor management of this reservation and other communications that I did not get responses back regarding. I finally gave it another try and stayed in an RV spot. Nothing to write home about. Just basic and close to other neighbors and dont like the 11 am check out time. Just tried to book a room and again...website kicked it out as "declined" and to call the reservations department. I had already been trying to call all day (before this happened) and either the phone is busy or the line is crackling when it sounds like someone answered. Again I had to email them and hope for a response. If it were not for the river and the nice guys shuttling us up river, I would not be going back.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We have been going to Mack's Inn for years. We have always stayed in cabins. The cabin we wanted was full, so we thought we would stay in the resort rooms right on the river. We were pleasantly surprised! The rooms were very roomy, unlike the cabin. They had 3 roomy beds. They had Kitchens with a stove, microwave and fridge. The dock to play on was right outside. Nice porch with chairs. Great view, comfortable. we will go again!

Room Tip: top floor has a private balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

what can I say, if you do not mind waiting in the hot sun for an hour while the staff dinks of them this is your spot, choose a different method to get down the river. Slow service, mediocre equipment and ran down vehicles. In educated on how best to use the equipment we rented. If you have never floated you will not get any help. Just know you will pay for the experience on the river!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Joel P
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

The room was nice but need to be brought into the 20th century no tv or Internet the mattress was old and sagging had a nasty piece of foam over top pillows were very flimsy and not comfortable we reserved a room with 2 beds only got one bed could be a very cute place if updated

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2017

I've stayed in various cabins at Mack's Inn on several different occasions. I've always enjoyed the stays, and found the cabins comfortable. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. The pizza and ice-cream on location are delicious. If your wife only wants five star Hiltons, this may not do, but otherwise, I highly recommend Mack's Inn.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends