All reviews cheesecake steam shower sparkling cider massage table our honeymoon romantic getaway sound system egyptian room projector tv watch movies special night enjoyed our stay the bed was extremely comfortable next morning stay there again cinnamon rolls bagels
Reviewed 23 December 2017

When we checked in the front desk lady was super friendly and very professional and helpful. The room was clean and the breakfast options were delicious. The only difficulty is learning how to run the television, it takes some reading and figuring out and the sheets on our bed kept coming untucked all the time. Everything else was awesome and we will return.

Room tip: Great motel.
Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 30 November 2017

My boyfriend and I have stayed here 3 times now and we have enjoyed our stay each time. Our first stay was in Rome and Congo (we stayed the weekend) second stay was in New York and our most recent stay was in Morocco. We love the aromatherapy steam showers they are amazing. Of the 4 rooms I would say that Rome has the best steam shower set up-it's HUGE with two shower heads which is nice due to my boyfriend preferring cooler showers. In Morocco I absolutely loved the cozy fireplace and sitting area. The theme's in all 4 rooms were spot on and definitely give you the feeling of being in a distant place. We've enjoyed the breakfast during each stay, and have taken advantage of the $10 for an extra hour to check out. The staff is wonderful and extremely helpful and courteous.
All of that being said there are some downfalls:
--I am Not a fan of there being no fans in any of the restrooms, I find that to be an inconvience and kind of gross.
--I really feel as though there should be robes provided, if not in all rooms at Least in the more expensive ones.
--The tub can be a little tricky to exit safely
-- The 5 remotes are just obserd

Overall I would say it's definitely an amazing place but there are still just a few things that need work!

Room tip: Rome and Morocco are my favorites so far!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Larry F, Owner at Destinations Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thank you for the kind review and we appreciate your patronage.
The bathrooms don't have fans that you turn on like most bathrooms. When the facility was remodeled into theme rooms, it was designed with a ventilation system that is running all the time. Each bathroom has a vent that constantly pulls air and exhausts it to the outside of the building.
We are working on ways to simplify the TV remotes. Thanks again for your comments.
Larry Fisher

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I travel about 100 nights a year for business, and I get tired of regular hotels. This is anything but regular. My first visit I stayed in the Alaska suite and the second night was in Egypt Suite. Both stays were great. The staff was very accommodating and the rooms were large, and fun. Only negative is minor. Breakfast isn’t served until after 8:30. So instead of a warm breakfast if you have to leave early, they give you a continental type breakfast. The sweet roll was huge, and good, along with other choices. I’d recommend staying here for couples of course, but even for business travelers who want something different.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Spent one Saturday night celebrating my spouse's birthday. Venice was our choice and we were not disappointed. This was our second stay. Chromotherapy gondola and steam shower added to the ambience. We selected a breakfast option they recently started by going out the next morning to a local restaurant. Getting money off the meal was a nice touch. One of the below questions asks about a flat screen TV which it does not have, but in lieu of that is a very large projection screen that we were able to use in the bed, the tub, and at the dining area.

The sparkling wine that we received while overlooking the gondola and the painted backdrop almost made us feel like we were back in Venice.

Check-in and check-out were fast and informative, even though we live in Idaho Falls. Access after hours was easy since the doors all lock after hours for security reasons.

Only minor negative was the location of the coffee pot which is not near any plug-in and had to be moved to make coffee on Sunday morning.

Would I stay there again? This was my second stay, so absolutely.

Room tip: Read the descriptions. Massage tables, different locations, you have choices.
Reviewed 23 October 2017

My husband and I stayed in the England room and loved it. I was most impressed by the cleanliness and organization of the room. I really liked the secret passageway. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend Destinations Inn to my friends and family.

Date of stay: October 2017