“Coolest museum ever!!!!!”

Collector Corner Museum
Ranked #8 of 32 things to do in Idaho Falls
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Collectors Corner Museum will be OPEN for The Great American Eclipse!! Come by on Saturday & Sunday, August 19th, 20th from 10:00 a.m. til 5:00 p.m. OR Monday, August 21st from NOON til 5:00 p.m. We will have solar eclipse glasses for sale for $2 a pair. Come in and Explore! Fun for all Ages! Scavenger hunt for kids! Over 115 individual collections on display and secondary market collectible items for sale! Featured exhibit area changes every 3 months. Take some time and enjoy a fun and relaxing museum experience.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was one of the most fascinating and fun museums I can say we have ever been to. My family absolutley loved it and the cute owners. We sure will be stopping by every time we are in town. I will make sure I pass the word about this place it really is a hidden gem.

2  Thank Brenda S
in 9 reviews
"collection"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

A lovely little place. So many fun collections! Our small children loved it! Sweet owners too!! Loved it!

2  Thank MistiK5-4Fun
Reviewed 16 February 2018

For a nostalgic trip down Memory Lane, try a visit to Collector Corner Museum. You'll see toys and various collectables that you have owned in years past--or maybe things you still own! I have "re-homed" some of the interesting items I've come across while cleaning and re-organizing, and I love to go "visit" those items from time to time. You'll find something of interest when you visit, and you'll see something new every time you return. Great for a rainy day activity for the whole family, for scavenger hunts, for school groups, for birthdays or other special events, for everyone. Today I saw a collection of bottles--all colors, shapes, and sizes--with other related items. Loved it!

2  Thank bobbe2015
Reviewed 23 December 2017

This is a great little museum and great owners! Interesting displays and very chatty & interesting owners. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

2  Thank Oded P
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I agree with another reviewer who said that Jim and Nida are just as interesting as their collections! We had an extra day in our itinerary that was rainy and cold. We were looking for an indoor point of interest and are so glad we ran across this fun museum!
So many things to see, so many memories to be sparked. The clever use of display space...with drawers and cupboards to be opened and explored...made it all the more intriguing. An enjoyable hour+ visit.

2  Thank KateMc93924