Ted & I stopped here during our 3 week road trip/vacation in April 2012. We had just left Zion NP, having spent 4 days/3 nights of hiking, sight seeing, and camping in our small (amenity-less) camper. We made it as far as Idaho Falls before road weariness and an encroaching storm forced us to stop for the night. We called our usual hotel chain and made reservations... but that property was so far off the freeway (we'd driven 5 miles and still hadn't found it) that we canceled and headed up to the next off ramp where we remembered we'd seen a hotel in the past. We are glad we did!! We found the Fairfield Inn right next to the freeway with a restaurant in the parking lot, a fast food joint next door, Starbucks across the side street and a gas station across the main drag next to the freeway on-ramp. What more could a couple of travelers ask? How about a beautiful room at $10 below what our previous reservations had been! The front desk clerk cheerfully checked her computer for rooms as she simultaneously offered us some delicious cookies. We ended up in a nicely appointed King room. Our room was right next to the freeway, but we never heard any noise. Everything in the room was clean and nice and quiet. The bathroom was large and well-lit... and the shower... Oh! that shower felt soooo good... Wow, the water-pressure was outstanding: It rinsed 4 days of trail-dust out of my hair in an instant! There were plenty of big, fluffy towels with which to dry oneself and hair. Another nicety is that the blow-dryer was not permanently attached to the bathroom wall. I was able to plug it in and use it in the main room while Ted showered. The WIFI connection/reception was strong, the best we'd ever received in a hotel. We also enjoyed the pool and spa. Although we did not use the small fitness room it looked nice with several machines for guest use.The continental breakfast consisted of a welcoming selection of breads, cereals (hot & cold), fruit, yogurt, milk, juices and hot drinks. We would not hesitating staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel has been completely renovated and is located just off I-15 exit 118 near the snake river green belt, Olive Garden, Famous Daves, Wal-Mart and Phillips 66. We are the perfect stop for all kinds of travelers and always at a rate you can afford. We serve a free full hot breakfast including Sausage, Bacon, Scrambled eggs, Hash Browns, Homemade Biscuits and Gravy, hot to order Waffles, homemade Oatmeal, a variety of cereals, breads and fruit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, Marriott, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Idaho Falls Hotel Idaho Falls
- Fairfield Idaho Falls
- Idaho Falls Fairfield Inn