“Best Dam Moderate Price Hotel In Idaho Falls!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls

Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Pinedale, WY
“Best Dam Moderate Price Hotel In Idaho Falls!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

Ok, when I booked this room through Priceline, I wasn't expecting much, since it was 2 1/2 stars. However, I was very impressed. This is another roadside boxy looking hotel on the outside. On the inside, the service was fantastic, and the room was even better. Once you walk through the doors, I would rate this Hotel 4 stars. I paid $50 through priceline for easily a $150 room, and the free hot breakfast would have easily cost me and my kids $50 all by itself. Don't waist your time on the rest, choose Fairfield Inn & Suites, Idaho Falls.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank sdwhitt1
GMJeffJohnson, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
Thank you so much for your positive comments about our hotel. Me and my staff strive to be the best at making all of our guests feel like this is their home away from home.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Meridian, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

The staff is always friendly and helpful. I stay here quite regularly and they always remember my name. Sometime I arrive before normal checkin, but they can always find me a room. I do a lot of work in the room. The desk and chair are comfortable and making working easy.

Room Tip: I have stayed in rooms all over the hotel and none are bad.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Troy B
Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. My staff and I take great pride in what we do and what we offer. Come see us again soon.
Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

My wife and I enjoyed our stay at this property. The service was excellent and the room very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank tommyjones77
My staff and I love what we do and always want to provide the best service we can. Our comments in from Trip Advisor only make us better and help us grow. Come see us again.
Riverton, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

We just got back from a weekend stay at the Fairfield Inn. The receptionist's were friendly, maids, staff, were all polite. This hotel was CLEAN!!! Love the decor and colors. Pool was warm. I gave this 5 stars, but can honestly say that there were a few negatives about this hotel. The hotel towels are in poor conditions, very thin and needing to be replaced. The breakfast is amazing, but the lady working the breakfast area either needs an attitude adjustment or a new job.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Hondasaki_cat_girl
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this review, 31 August 2012
I wanted to thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. Yes we did need to do something about our hotel towels. We have replaced all of them with an upgraded brand and I also helped my Breakfast Attendant with that new job......
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

I was staying at this hotel over the New Years holiday weekend and very impressed with the cleanliness and customer service. The staff made sure that my wife and I enjoyed our New Years by giving us several suggestions for dinner and an evening out. I have stayed at this hotel before on business ad was just as pleased. The perfect place for work or romance....

Room Tip: Ask about an upgrade to a Spa Suite. The two person tub is awesome and they even offer terry robes t...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Brad F
Jeff J, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this review, 2 May 2012
Thank You for the comments, we almost always have an upgrade available. Our Spa Suites do come with a nice soft rob to dry off with and relax after a hot soak in the in room jetted tub. Keep coming back and we will do my best to keep giving you that upgrade. Thanks....