Ok, when I booked this room through Priceline, I wasn't expecting much, since it was 2 1/2 stars. However, I was very impressed. This is another roadside boxy looking hotel on the outside. On the inside, the service was fantastic, and the room was even better. Once you walk through the doors, I would rate this Hotel 4 stars. I paid $50 through priceline for easily a $150 room, and the free hot breakfast would have easily cost me and my kids $50 all by itself. Don't waist your time on the rest, choose Fairfield Inn & Suites, Idaho Falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel has been completely renovated and is located just off I-15 exit 118 near the snake river green belt, Olive Garden, Famous Daves, Wal-Mart and Phillips 66. We are the perfect stop for all kinds of travelers and always at a rate you can afford. We serve a free full hot breakfast including Sausage, Bacon, Scrambled eggs, Hash Browns, Homemade Biscuits and Gravy, hot to order Waffles, homemade Oatmeal, a variety of cereals, breads and fruit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Agoda, Marriott, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Idaho Falls Hotel Idaho Falls
- Fairfield Idaho Falls
- Idaho Falls Fairfield Inn