“New hotel with not enough parking and still working out kinks.”

Hampton Inn Idaho Falls/Airport
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I am loyal to the Hilton chain and this is a new, converted Hampton Inn. I like the updating in the entry way and rooms. Very up-to-date.

One problem is that I came back late and there was not a single parking space left. I have never had that happen before. The lady at the front told me to prak where their courtesy van parks. I was nervous thinking I was going to get toweed.

Their pool is really nice. I took my family and they loved it. Nice big hot tub as well.

The location is nice. We could walk to the River Walk by the Snake River and it was very pretty.
Another issue I had was that I had pre-paid my room and they charged me again once I checked out. In other words, I was charged twice. Luckily, I caught it on my credit card. If not, I would have been out $125.

Room Tip: This is NOT the Hampton by the movie theater.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Gary H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2012

Thank you for your remarks. We are always looking for areas of improvement and the feedback from our guests plays a vital role in the success of our hotel and the comfort of our future guests. We generally have pliantly of parking, however at times we have guests traveling with trailers who require more space. I’m not sure if this was the case when you stayed but I’m glad to hear that my staff made the offer of our covered parking space and I apologies for the lack of parking.

In regards to the billing, please let me know if things were not resolved and I’ll look into the issue right away. 208-523-1400

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Idaho Falls/Airport

Reviewed 29 July 2012 via mobile

Well i had to stay at the hampton inn idaho falls again. Lindsay blvd. Well i did tell the front clerk if the room was clean. She said off course they all should be. And i told her well when i stayed here a couple weeks ago. My room wasnt clean at all. Hair on the floor in the bathroom behind the door. So that tells you that the room wasnt clean at all either. But i told her i will be checking it out for sure which i did. It was clean. But im still trying to figure out why they put the sheets on the bed the wrong way???? They put the top sheet on the bed side ways. Not the fitted sheet the top sheet on top of the fitted sheet. Thats is twice i found that like that. Have to tear the hole bed about to use the sheet the right way. For some one like me that is tall it sure doesn't work very good being on the wrong way. Its to short for me. My feet would freeze...

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 27 July 2012

We stayed one night. Great location. We were able to walk to the falls and restaurants. I loved the modern design, furniture and colors. It was very clean and looks very new. The staff was very friendly. We had to leave at 5:30 am for the airport and they had breakfast bags prepared for us. The young hispanic female driver that took us to the airport was very pleasant, we enjoyed talking to her while she drove us.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2012

The location is perfect,near to the cinema, mall, restaurants, etc... the staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, good size and good service, the breakfast has nice options to start the day and the cookies and coffe in the afternoon are a nice touch to take a rest at the lobby.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Recently refurbished everything was very clean and in good working order. Staff super helpful with a great recommendation for dinner. Fitness centre the best equipped I have found in this price range. My husband and I would certainly return. Even the budget breakfast have fruit!

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
5.8 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Idaho Falls
5.1 km away
Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall

Been to Hampton Inn Idaho Falls/Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Idaho Falls/Airport

Address: 645 Lindsay Blvd, Idaho Falls, ID 83402-3330
Region: United States > Idaho > Idaho Falls
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Green Hotel in Idaho Falls
#4 Business Hotel in Idaho Falls
#4 Family Hotel in Idaho Falls
#7 Romantic Hotel in Idaho Falls
Price Range: $130 - $260 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Idaho Falls/Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Idaho Falls/Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ameritel Inn - Idaho Falls Hotel Idaho Falls