“Great hometown eatery!”

Connor's Cafe
Ranked #5 of 6 Restaurants in Heyburn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Don't be fooled by the fact that Connors is located at a very homely truck stop right off of route 84. Connor's is a great little hometown eatery. Been in business by the same family since 1933. Very convenient off of I 84 if you're on a road trip across Idaho. Be sure to order the trout (always fresh and cooked to perfection) and the Oatmeal Pie...........OMG..........a completely unique and regional dish not to be missed!

1  Thank Lisa M

Reviewed 24 May 2012

I stopped here for lunch while driving home from a very long road trip. This is a great local diner right next to a gas station. The service was awesome and very prompt. I had a BLT with french fries. The bacon was hand-cut and thick. The french fries were smoking hot and delicious (must be those Idaho spuds!) Unfortunately I didn't have room for piece of pie. While I was there at least 5 locals came in just for the pie.

1  Thank JillieBean77
Reviewed 9 June 2011

Best homestyle cooking! I didn't leave hungry. The staff very inviting and friendly. Homemade rolls and pie the best! I would eat there all the time if I lived here.