“Clean and friendly”

Triple Play Resort Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hayden
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed at The Tripleplay Resort and Suites. The beds are really comfortable and the room was really clean. The front desk staff was amazing. Very friendly and helpful! This hotel had a wonderful full breakfast in the mornings and it is connected with an indoor water park and games! We have stayed there a lot and I'm always very impressed by how much fun my family has at Tripleplay! The only downfall this stay was our room was right beside the elevator and it was pretty noisy.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This place is great! They have bowling, laser tag, high ropes, bumper cars on water and land disco style, golfing indoor and out, go carts which kinda suck because they go so slow! Slowest cars EVER! They don't even give you helmets because you can run faster than what they go, but anyway, nice water park play zone and wave pool. Would totally go!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Tried to book online for 4 days. One of the days it stated was unavailable (Sept 9th) so I called to double check because others have stated the website isn't always up to date. If it was full I was going to stay the first 2 days of our trip for my daughters bday and then 2 more elsewhere. I called a nd told the lady that I was trying to book but the one date was unavailable so wanted to double check. Her response was yep full. I said ok and she just quickly said bye and hung up. Little did she know I was about to ask about booking two days. Guess we will spend money elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sl05
Reviewed 23 August 2017

The Triple Play resort is an awesome place to play and stay. Indoor water park with 4 awesome slides for adults and a kiddie area with a couple more slides. A wave pool and hot tub area that is indoor and outdoor combined. There is also a rope course, laser tag, go karts, indoor and outdoor miniature golf, bumper boats and bumper cars, bowling, an arcade, and a restaurant on site. There are also more restaurants and breweries within walking distance of the hotel. The hotel rooms are clean and spacious, but we didn't spend much time there as we were out having fun at all of the activities on site. A great place to spend a couple days. A one night stay gets you 3 tickets for access to all the activities starting at 10am on the day you arrive and on the day you leave. A little spendy, but well worth it for the fun times!

Room Tip: All the rooms seem to be spacious and clean, so just get what you like and enjoy!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2017

My son and I were at the end of a 3 week road trip that included Death Valley, the Grand Canyon and Crater Lake and I booked this hotel for my son to have Kid fun on the last two days of our trip. The room was over 180 dollars per night, at least 30 bucks higher than any other place on our trip. I was ok with that because I thought it included all these wonderful things like waterslides and bowling. At the very least a pool....right?
BUT NO, NOTHING IS INCLUDED!!! Not even a pool. What a joke!
Breakfast is included and is below average, at least for any healthy choices. And costco muffins are not a healthy choice.
Also, our A/C didn't work. I mean we left Redding CA at 115 deg f, and our room was a lovely 67 f. Here very close to the Canadian border, at 90f outside we couldn't get the temp below 76 in our room.

Room Tip: Don't go here
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Blair S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayden
SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Coeur D'Alene
6.3 km away
Best Western Plus Coeur D'Alene Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d' Alene

Been to Triple Play Resort Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Triple Play Resort Hotel & Suites

Address: 151 W. Orchard St., Hayden, ID 83835 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Hayden-Coeur D'Alene North)
Region: United States > Idaho > Hayden
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hayden
Price Range: $141 - $270 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Triple Play Resort Hotel & Suites 2.5*
The Triple Play Resort Hotel & Suites is North Idaho's most unique hotel. Year round fun is available by walking across the enclosed sky bridge right next door to Raptor Reef Indoor Water Park and Triple Play Family Fun Park (both at additional cost). The Triple Play Resort Hotel & Suites is only minutes away from shopping, hospital, Silverwood, Coeur d'Alene Lake, Hayden Lake, Coeur d' Alene Resort Golf Course, Avondale Golf Course and downtown Coeur d'Alene. Excellent skiing choices are in any direction and easy to get to from the Triple Play Resort Hotel - choose from Schweitzer Mountain, Mt Spokane, Lookout Pass, Silver Mountain or 49 Degrees North . Find out more about our one of a kind rooms including those with bunk beds, some with fireplaces, and Jacuzzi tubs and even hard to find 2 room family suites that can accommodate up to 8 people provide perfect comfort for families and business travelers alike. We are 100% non smoking and provide Express Start hot buffet breakfast to all guests daily. All rooms are equipped with DVD player, microwave, refrigerator and high-speed Internet access. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Triple Play Resort Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hayden-Coeur d`Alene North Hotel Hayden